OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Trout went first? Many could make an argument for Betts being the top overall fantasy pick. Bregman is my AL MVP pick so obviously I love that selection, especially in the second round. I've seen him go as high as top five, top six, especially in leagues with 'Stros fans. I'm cold on Baez. Unsustainable HR to fly ball rate, but getting him in the third round lessens your risk. Considerably more danger taking him top 15, like many are.
Thanks for the insight! Should be a fun year.

10 team H2H points:

1B) Jose Abreu
2B) Ketel Marte
3B) Miguel Andujar
SS) Alex Bregman
2B/SS) Jorge Polanco
1B/3B) Josh Donaldson
OF) Christian Yelich
OF) AJ Pollock
OF) David Dahl
OF) Victor Robles
OF) Austin Meadows
UTIL) Joey Wendle

P) Blake Treinen
P) Shane Bieber
SP) Blake Snell
SP) Trevor Bauer
SP) Pat Corbin
SP) Jose Berrios
SP) Chris Archer
RP) Jose Leclerc
RP) Jordan Hicks
BE) Collin McHugh
BE) Yu Darvish
BE) Matt Strahm
BE) Reynaldo Lopez
BE) Sonny Gray

Decided to go with no offensive bench players and use those bench spots on pitchers. Also decided to not use a catcher since I missed the only ones worth owning in points leagues.

Last edited:
Where is Contreras going for you guys? I snagged him in the 15th.
He went 9th round of the NT 12 team H2H points league. In my 10 team H2H category keeper league he went 12th round (I grabbed him there).

Last edited:
3 adds per week stinks :smh: I have so many guys on my Watch List already :lol: my squad needs fixing through the first few weeks of the year just bc my draft was poor. Hopefully I can snag who I want to build some stability.

3 adds per week stinks :smh: I have so many guys on my Watch List already :lol: my squad needs fixing through the first few weeks of the year just bc my draft was poor. Hopefully I can snag who I want to build some stability.
3 adds sounds terrible :lol:. 5-7 is the sweet spot imo.

My big money is 6 per wk.

Would love feedback from y’all, posted on last page the squad.
I meant to comment on your team earlier. Your lineup is stacked, I can't believe you managed Ramirez, Martinez, Hoskins, Baez, Mondesi. Pitching is a little iffy but you can always improve that through waivers/free agency.

I meant to comment on your team earlier. Your lineup is stacked, I can't believe you managed Ramirez, Martinez, Hoskins, Baez, Mondesi. Pitching is a little iffy but you can always improve that through waivers/free agency.

Yeah pitching is mehh, agree. Appreciate ya!

He rakes? I drafted Lucroy because of his strong spring but I'm open to a change if I am going to roll out a catcher everyday.
He played well in like 20 games to end last season and he had a solid Spring as well. But a big part of his appeal is that he's sort of a utility guy with catcher eligibility.

Eloy and Tatis both made their opening day rosters. Luke Voit to be the every day cleanup hitter for the Yankees.

Eloy and Tatis both made their opening day rosters. Luke Voit to be the every day cleanup hitter for the Yankees.

King Voit :pimp: I have him on my squad.

What's good with Peter Alonso? Surely he's breaking camp with the Mets right?

Back
Top Bottom