**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm hoping he does so I can finesse this trade

Am I stupid for trying to get rid of Mack/Coleman for DJ? Value wise it seems good. And I like the idea of having kamara/mixon/DJ
Unless Mack has another great game, unless DJ owner is super desperate, doubt that gets accepted. If he’s held onto him this long, I’m sure he will wait a little bit more and see what new OC can do

rex_rage.gif

Sucks for Fuller. Dude seems to never stay healthy. Coutee bout to be a second half season stud with Nuk drawing most of the attention.

Just gotta hope DeShaun stays off the ground and taking all these hits.

Jones is not getting enough burn, and I probably wont play him.

Need WR depth with OBJ out week 9 and Nuk out Week 10.

I need to keep winning, my opponent has NE def, I hope bills can do something and just score while still getting blown out :lol:

Start one in the flex, Barner or Yeldon? I need to drop one or id drop OJ Howard which I’m thinking of doing. Have Graham also as my TE.

Does that mean Taylor Gabriel is a must start? Plus what is y’all take on him was he a flash ?

Well it looks as of now Robinson will play says he feels better but I’m still weary cause it’s a groin.

Taylor is not a flash he’s def been getting open same with Anthony Miller, Mitch has just had some issues with accuracy over the last couple weeks.

I expect one of Taylor / Miller to go off this week.

Thinkin bout using djax over edelman or diggs. Diggs just aint gettin it done.

Lattimore isnt a shut down but kirk loves theilen too much and he gona abuse crawley in the slot

Djax gonna get him at least 1 deep TD like Fuller :nerd:

We’re you expecting him to come back this week? Or you’re saying he should be declared out already?

Should have been ruled out since monday. Trying to put him in IR n get a QB so i dont have to drop anyone :smh:

Ryan one bye who do i get: Baker Flacco Keenum Smith or Eli

Back
Top Bottom