**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need a bye week fill-in for Wentz next week

Alex Smith vs Falcons or Flacco vs Steelers? Both at home.

Falcons d let Eli throw 400 yards

The thing is I don’t know who the hell Alex Smith could throw to that would even allow him to throw for over 300 yards :lol: the most yards Jordan Reed has had all year is 65. Pretty sure Chris Thompson is still their leading receiver and he missed two games. Their receiving core has been complete cheeks.

Need a bye week fill-in for Wentz next week

Alex Smith vs Falcons or Flacco vs Steelers? Both at home.

Falcons d let Eli throw 400 yards

The thing is I don’t know who the hell Alex Smith could throw to that would even allow him to throw for over 300 yards :lol: the most yards Jordan Reed has had all year is 65. Pretty sure Chris Thompson is still their leading receiver and he missed two games. Their receiving core has been complete cheeks.

Thats what i was thinking WAS has no receivers itd be Thompson Reed Davis maybe Richardson show and AP running

Does anybody have any idea when Kupp will be back? The Kupp owner in this league is 2-5 and has Michael Thomas, Davante Adams, Golden Tate, Kupp and Snead at WR but his only RB’s are Doug Martin, Carlos Hyde and Kyle Juszczyk :lol: I’m deep as hell at RB and need a WR for Week 10 and a QB for Week 9 so I just offered him Chris Thompson and Corey Davis for Kupp and Jameis (he has Mahomes).

Was able to grab Baker this morning off waivers, dropped Keenum (Rivers on bye). Hope I don't regret that swap.

Just saw Royce Freeman ruled out for tomorrow. Lindsay time :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Was able to grab Baker this morning off waivers, dropped Keenum (Rivers on bye). Hope I don't regret that swap.

Just saw Royce Freeman ruled out for tomorrow. Lindsay time :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I’m kinda annoyed I can’t use Lindsay this week cause I have Hunt, Connor and James White ahead of him but hopefully after this week the Broncos will realize they need to give him more work.

My rb situation is ugly. Gotta make a decision between clement vs jags and mostert vs cards. I’m leaning Mostert

I’m kinda annoyed I can’t use Lindsay this week cause I have Hunt, Connor and James White ahead of him but hopefully after this week the Broncos will realize they need to give him more work.

That's a good problem to have :lol: but yeah I think this ankle sprain will allow Lindsay to be showcased more. I just hope Booker doesn't come in for the vulture :rolleyes .

Care to help me with my flex options? Full-point PPR. Collins, Aaron Jones, or I drop Jags D/ST and grab Larry Fitz. #StruggleFlex

That's a good problem to have :lol: but yeah I think this ankle sprain will allow Lindsay to be showcased more. I just hope Booker doesn't come in for the vulture :rolleyes .

Care to help me with my flex options? Full-point PPR. Collins, Aaron Jones, or I drop Jags D/ST and grab Larry Fitz. #StruggleFlex

Yuck I don’t really like any of them. I mean I like Aaron Jones but I think they’re scared his pass blocking will get Rodgers killed or something so he never gets a full workload. And Collins is basically TD dependent. I’d personally probably go with Jones if it were me.

Ryan one bye who do i get: Baker Flacco Keenum Smith or Eli

:nerd:

Baker feels like a trap

+ Rosen & Darnold

Screenshot_20181027-155323_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I gotta bench yeldon right .. my options are Richard Ivory & Thompson

Screenshot_20181027-214153_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Dropped Yeldon, picked up McDonald as bye week fill in for Ertz next week.

I prob should have held on to Yeldon given how bad my RB situation is and see what happens in that backfield. I guess they could cut hyde or Fournette doesnt come back. I'll have to play by ear but im trading someone for a legitimate RB2 cant keep using these marginal flex guys as my RB2

Back
Top Bottom