**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Burn #1 waiver priority on Chubb???

First of all, how is Chubb even still available on waivers? Even in 8 team leagues. The dudes in your league must not really watch football or just don’t take the league seriously.

Just traded Russell Wilson for Dalvin cook in my money leauge ....... lets gooooo

And who the hell is trading you Dalvin Cook right after he finally comes back healthy for like the 20th ranked fantasy QB whose team runs the ball 50 times per game?

thinking of offering my nick chubb / phillip lindsay for AJ Green...thoughts?

Burn #1 waiver priority on Chubb???

No way chubb should have been available after playing for 3 weeks as the lead back.

Just traded Russell Wilson for Dalvin cook in my money leauge ....... lets gooooo

Well hopefully he stays healthy.

And who the hell is trading you Dalvin Cook right after he finally comes back healthy for like the 20th ranked fantasy QB whose team runs the ball 50 times per game?

I dont blame that person for trading him prob were waiting to finally dump him. Now getting Russell Wilson, they must have been desparate at QB.

thinking of offering my nick chubb / phillip lindsay for AJ Green...thoughts?

No. Aj isnt going to help you, especially if youre on the brink. Still 4 weeks left of games before playoffs, he gonna miss 2 maybe 3 games

Rodgers or Luck straight up for David Johnson, or should I add more &/or ask for more?

My Roster:
Rodgers Luck
Hunts Jones Hines Richard
Adams Juju Watkins DJax Goodwin
Ertz McDonald (dropping)
(streaming D/ST & K)

DJ Squad
PhotoGrid_1541479382518.jpg

Any advicd here plz?

12th place in main league despite having more PF than 6 teams above me :sick:

Tied for 1st in my division in work league at 7-2

C99819E1-FC02-4DCB-A1ED-FD01DB81AC84.png

CDE086F2-762D-4AE9-BBBF-96A7546B09FE.png

Would you guys trade Sanders, John Brown and Lindsay for Bell and JuJu if you were me? I’d have the Steelers backfield locked down and JuJu is already past his bye so I’d have all my starters locked down the rest of the season basically.

buc em buc em in all reality you could. But then there is the argument that you're more than likely giving a 3 for 1 bc I really don't see a scenario where Bell plays this season. Which I guess wouldn't matter to you because you Conner.

buc em buc em in all reality you could. But then there is the argument that you're more than likely giving a 3 for 1 bc I really don't see a scenario where Bell plays this season. Which I guess wouldn't matter to you because you Conner.

This is true but I’d never start John Brown the rest of the year unless injury, I’d always start White over Lindsay at my flex besides White’s bye next week and if it turns into a Kamara/Ingram type of thing then I gained another RB to put in the flex too. I’ve always loved JuJu too.

This is true but I’d never start John Brown the rest of the year unless injury, I’d always start White over Lindsay at my flex besides White’s bye next week and if it turns into a Kamara/Ingram type of thing then I gained another RB to put in the flex too. I’ve always loved JuJu too.

You seem convinced. Go for it.

Worth spending the #4 waiver on jets or chargers?
Jets got Buffalo and Chargers got the Raiders.

im confused between the two, Jets might flop honestly. they're a bad team in general

might lean chargers myself, was gonna go jets but like I said I don't feel that strongly about em

im confused between the two, Jets might flop honestly. they're a bad team in general

might lean chargers myself, was gonna go jets but like I said I don't feel that strongly about em

I would like to think the Jets can force any of the three Bills QB's that my start into a turnover or two.

Chargers may be more of a sure thing tho.

Bell owner desperately needs help in all areas. Is it worth owning Lev? Short bench so I’ll lose depth in either WR or RB.

Bell owner desperately needs help in all areas. Is it worth owning Lev? Short bench so I’ll lose depth in either WR or RB.

It all depends what your depth looks like and what he wants you to give up. I’d personally only wanna trade for him in the two leagues I have Connor. But he’d be worth the risk if all you’d be giving up is somebody you’re probably not gonna start the rest of the year.

It all depends what your depth looks like and what he wants you to give up. I’d personally only wanna trade for him in the two leagues I have Connor. But he’d be worth the risk if all you’d be giving up is somebody you’re probably not gonna start the rest of the year.

i only added him in leagues where i have connor... if i have connor, expect to sit him at least a few weeks or until they tag him again and bench him ROS

Back
Top Bottom