**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who are you targeting for waivers?
Dropped Chris Carson, need to fill a spot. Looking at:
Duke, Mike Davis
But recently dropped guys are Breida, Smallwood, CThompson

I would if you need an rb

First of all, how is Chubb even still available on waivers? Even in 8 team leagues. The dudes in your league must not really watch football or just don’t take the league seriously.

And who the hell is trading you Dalvin Cook right after he finally comes back healthy for like the 20th ranked fantasy QB whose team runs the ball 50 times per game?

No way chubb should have been available after playing for 3 weeks as the lead back.

Well hopefully he stays healthy.

I dont blame that person for trading him prob were waiting to finally dump him. Now getting Russell Wilson, they must have been desparate at QB.

No. Aj isnt going to help you, especially if youre on the brink. Still 4 weeks left of games before playoffs, he gonna miss 2 maybe 3 games

My bad, I meant Duke Johnson???
Should I waste my #1 waiver on Duke Johnson with these backs:

I have Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack

Zeke and Mack have already had their byes

Start Wentz or Fitzpatrick this week?

Also would yall be comfortable starting both Aaron Jones and MVS this week.

My RB2s are on bye (Cook and Lindsay)

Start Wentz or Fitzpatrick this week?

Also would yall be comfortable starting both Aaron Jones and MVS this week.

My RB2s are on bye (Cook and Lindsay)

Jones always a toss up unfortunately. Try to look elsewhere for an RB if you are set on starting MVS.

I wanna make a major move. .5ppr I’m 6-3 (2 losses due to Dan Bailey giving me 0 points in those games)
Wanna add Melvin Gordon or CMC(Love his playoff schedule)
Maybe give up Chubb or Ingram

918FB229-3A48-43AD-AABA-3DE665261C43.png

362DA28C-DD79-417C-B80B-E88AAA2B2554.png

My bad, I meant Duke Johnson???
Should I waste my #1 waiver on Duke Johnson with these backs:

I have Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack

Zeke and Mack have already had their byes

Sorry to bump this, just trying to get a opinion or 2 before waivers go through

Rodgers or Luck straight up for David Johnson, or should I add more &/or ask for more?

My Roster:
Rodgers Luck
Hunts Jones Hines Richard
Adams Juju Watkins DJax Goodwin
Ertz McDonald (dropping)
(streaming D/ST & K)

DJ Squad
PhotoGrid_1541479382518.jpg

My Luck or Rodgers + Jones

For

Johnson & Chubb?

Kinda wanna get AJ for playoffs (gotta a strong itching i will make it in, with this trade for sure?

Rodgers or Luck + Jones + Sammy or DJax + Richard

For

DJ + Chubb + AJ

Duke snatched off waivers. Oh well...

I’ll be aight with Saquon, Lindsay, Kerryon, Breida. After this week 10 bye it’s all match up dependent

WR core was struggling so I gave up Chubb for Cooks...kind of having instant regret but i'm strong at RB so it is what it is

I wanna make a major move. .5ppr I’m 6-3 (2 losses due to Dan Bailey giving me 0 points in those games)
Wanna add Melvin Gordon or CMC(Love his playoff schedule)
Maybe give up Chubb or Ingram

918FB229-3A48-43AD-AABA-3DE665261C43.png

362DA28C-DD79-417C-B80B-E88AAA2B2554.png

So you want top 7 RB's and you're saying you MIGHT give up Chubb or Ingram? :lol:

Mark Ingram is cool but what's with people continuing to overvalue him? Especially with the year Kamara is having

Everyone in my league said Kamara would slow down and Ingram would eat. And yet I'm still undefeated and Kamara is coming off a 30pt game :lol:

You would have to give up Chubb and Ingram to even have the other guy sniff the idea of giving up CMC or Melvin. If you really want those, you're going to have to give up Michael Thomas I feel like

Main league 12th place :sick: just trying to avoid finishing last.
- Grabbed MVS for $5 and dropped Hooper
- Grabbed Vinatieri, dropped Gano. Tucker on bye.

I think I want to grab 49ers D/ST vs Giants. Do I drop Tucker, Jags D/ST, or Skins D/ST? Or do I just roll with Jags? and drop Skins entirely?

Work league 7-2 1st place

Need a kicker with Tucker on the bye. Do I just drop him for Gould or drop one of Moore/Lockett?

If Sony Michel is good to go on Sunday, would y’all start him? I’m thinking if he plays, he might be limited.

I also have DJ, Conner, Coleman and Chubb.

If Sony isn’t good to go, would y’all choose Coleman or Chubb as a flex? Standard league btw. I’m 3-6 still trying to make the playoffs :lol:

If Sony Michel is good to go on Sunday, would y’all start him? I’m thinking if he plays, he might be limited.

I also have DJ, Conner, Coleman and Chubb.

If Sony isn’t good to go, would y’all choose Coleman or Chubb as a flex? Standard league btw. I’m 3-6 still trying to make the playoffs :lol:

Atlanta gives up the 3rd most points to opposing RBs. Thats good new for Chubb.

Back
Top Bottom