**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Kenny G didn’t even get drafted in our 12 man league. Want to pick him up, but only allowed 5 wr’s and don’t know who to drop

Robert Woods
Devin Funchess
Robby Anderson

I drafted 6th in our work league. 12 team 1 point ppr.

QB: Wilson
WR: Adams
WR: M. Thomas
RB: D. Johnson
RB: L. Miller
TE: Reed
Flex: D. Thomas
Def: Rams
K: Lutz

Bench:
Carson
Mack
Conner
Lee
Ekeler
V. Davis

I took Wilson in the 4th when lesean was still available smh. If leveon or Gordon go down I’ll have a new starter.

Kenny G didn’t even get drafted in our 12 man league. Want to pick him up, but only allowed 5 wr’s and don’t know who to drop

Robert Woods
Devin Funchess
Robby Anderson

I'd probably stay put with those 3. If I had to though, I'd drop Woods.

Last round of the draft if I grab him.

I saw that ill-advised lucky TD he threw last game and was like “he didn’t learn a damn thing in the off season”.

Like yeah it was a TD but he always does that... where he’s nearly on his back and sacked and just launches a pass to anywhere hoping for the best.

Long year for your boys ahead.

Robert Woods
Devin Funchess
Robby Anderson

Stay with who you got

My keeper league does a snake draft but we do auction for the FAs. The budget is $100 for the season. We still have a waiver wire but if you get outbid you lose the player. It's so much more fun when you have that element of surprise. It's also awesome to see who is going to spend a big chunk of their budget money on that one hot FA early in the season lol.

I saw that ill-advised lucky TD he threw last game and was like “he didn’t learn a damn thing in the off season”.

Like yeah it was a TD but he always does that... where he’s nearly on his back and sacked and just launches a pass to anywhere hoping for the best.

Long year for your boys ahead.

El oh el.

He had 226 yards passing, 2 TD’s, zero turnovers, took one sack and had a 151 passer rating in just a little over a quarter of play. He even had a perfectly thrown 54 yard deep ball with D-Jax that the two of them worked on a lot this offseason.

And the play you’re speaking of he only threw the ball because there was a flag for holding on the defense thrown literally right in front of him. And the ball was thrown right to Godwin where nobody else had a chance of getting to it.

You dudes on NT took that one play from the game and have wanted to clown him for it without putting a single bit of context into it.

My keeper league does a snake draft but we do auction for the FAs. The budget is $100 for the season. We still have a waiver wire but if you get outbid you lose the player. It's so much more fun when you have that element of surprise. It's also awesome to see who is going to spend a big chunk of their budget money on that one hot FA early in the season lol.
Free Agent auction should be the standard. So much better than regular waivers.

upload_2018-8-20_14-35-20.png

I've been in these 2 NT leagues for a few years now... I'm ready to win it all this year!

In my ppr auctions, I am very much targeting McCaffery and Cook as my 1, 2. I did 5 mocks yesterday and both combined came very close to costing a total of $100 nearly every time. It was quite interesting, really. But on a $200 budget, this means I would have $100 for the rest of the team. It worked out that most of the time I was still able to get Jarvis Landry and Stefon Diggs. My QB's were either Cousins, Rivers or Brees in those drafts and Trey Burton at TE. For mad cheap, I could usually get Jameis as a backup just in case and guys like Kerryon, Duke Johnson Jr. and any number of combinations of WR's. I actually really like that team. Of course, it rarely plays out like that, but it gives me a nice plan.

According to the 1st 3 picks in my league I’m about to land Bell at #4

Wanted David Johnson honestly but dude at 3 is taking him

In my ppr auctions, I am very much targeting McCaffery and Cook as my 1, 2. I did 5 mocks yesterday and both combined came very close to costing a total of $100 nearly every time. It was quite interesting, really. But on a $200 budget, this means I would have $100 for the rest of the team. It worked out that most of the time I was still able to get Jarvis Landry and Stefon Diggs. My QB's were either Cousins, Rivers or Brees in those drafts and Trey Burton at TE. For mad cheap, I could usually get Jameis as a backup just in case and guys like Kerryon, Duke Johnson Jr. and any number of combinations of WR's. I actually really like that team. Of course, it rarely plays out like that, but it gives me a nice plan.

With my bottom 6 first pick and my keepers being Kamara and Tyreek who would you take with my first pick in 0.5 PPR...Jordan Howard, Mixon, McKinnon, Diggs, McCoy, Kelce, Amari Cooper, Josh Gordon, Ertz or Demaryius? Also a chance that if I get the 7th pick that somebody reaches for someone and either Mike Evans or Davante Adams falls to that pick.

Draft coming up in two weeks. Am I wylin if I took David Johnson with the #1 overall pick?

I know Gurley is coming off a great season last year but I compared Johnson's 2016 season and he performed better in comparison. Along with his fresh legs coming into this season and he just always seems to find the endzone dating back to his rookie season.

Saquon Barkley or Melvin Gordon in PPR?

You know what you're getting with Gordon but he doesn't have the upside of Barkley.

Draft coming up in two weeks. Am I wylin if I took David Johnson with the #1 overall pick?

I know Gurley is coming off a great season last year but I compared Johnson's 2016 season and he performed better in comparison. Along with his fresh legs coming into this season and he just always seems to find the endzone dating back to his rookie season.

Not wylin. You know what you're in for and barring injury DJ will have an awesome year. His pass catching will play a huge role since the experts are saying that the O-line is mediocre at best.

Saquon Barkley or Melvin Gordon in PPR?

You know what you're getting with Gordon but he doesn't have the upside of Barkley.

Melvin has tons of upside. Chargers put up points and their defense is highly touted this year. No TE (yet) means he could be a safety valve for Rivers. Saquon will def get his this year but I'm already at the point where I'd draft Gordon over Barkley in the 1st round

With my bottom 6 first pick and my keepers being Kamara and Tyreek who would you take with my first pick in 0.5 PPR...Jordan Howard, Mixon, McKinnon, Diggs, McCoy, Kelce, Amari Cooper, Josh Gordon, Ertz or Demaryius? Also a chance that if I get the 7th pick that somebody reaches for someone and either Mike Evans or Davante Adams falls to that pick.

Diggs or Adams then Gordon.

I'm just really high on Diggs this season, especially from what I saw in their 1st preseason game and what I'm hearing about camp. He and Cousins will get along great.

El oh el.

He had 226 yards passing, 2 TD’s, zero turnovers, took one sack and had a 151 passer rating in just a little over a quarter of play. He even had a perfectly thrown 54 yard deep ball with D-Jax that the two of them worked on a lot this offseason.

And the play you’re speaking of he only threw the ball because there was a flag for holding on the defense thrown literally right in front of him. And the ball was thrown right to Godwin where nobody else had a chance of getting to it.

You dudes on NT took that one play from the game and have wanted to clown him for it without putting a single bit of context into it.

No context??

The context is that if you’ve seen him play he is ALWAYS pulling this move.

You if all people should know this.

You’re so hard up being a homer that you’ve developed selective amnesia :lol:

I like both aspects of auction and snake drafts. It’s all getting the best value strategy and the reach is still there, pick early or pay up, you get your guy. Finna to kill this year

Back
Top Bottom