**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Aghlor or Enunwa in PPR this week?

I'd say agholor.. bucs might be without their top 2 CBs and JPP is also dealing with a knee issue (along with their high 1st round pick vita)

Bucs were last in pass defense last year and gave up 439 and 3 TDs to Brees week 1

Mixon, his volume won't be a question and its a divisional game so you know both teams bout to try and show out. Fournette probably still banged up and they could go down big against the Pats. How many teams is your league though if you got Mixon, Fournette and Gordon :lol:
Believe it or not it’s a 14 teamer. Got them with my first 3 picks lol. Also got Ingram. My WRs are weak though.

still trynna finesse a guy in my league to trade DJ for Tyreek. Working on a multiplayer trade to finalize it. Almost there

Are you guys cuffing DJ with Edmunds? Chase got garbage time points while they were losing, I hope this doesn’t be a season long thing

In need of some lineup advise:

Work league, .5 ppr. Flex: Lockett, Yeldon, Robby Anderson or Ginn?

Main league, 1 pt ppr. Pick 2: Collins, Lindsay or Tarik Cohen?

Drop Stafford for Tyrod?

Stafford is at the Niners...Tyrod at the Saints

This is my debate. I dont necessarily like Tyrod but no matter what dude always has this consitant floor.

I also have a choice of grabbing Alex Smith too, they got Indy

Rolling with Yeldon, sitting Fournette as well

I hope they fix the Lion's situation, I still have high hopes for Stafford

Yeah stafford will bounce back, only 1 week. No matter what dude airs it out every year. He'll be on the wire still in a few weeks unless another teams QB get hurt and Stafford goes off

Should I flex Mixon vs Bal or Fournette(or Yeldon)vs NE? Mixon plays a Thursday night game so I need to make a decision soon. Also have Morris if fournette is out.

Gordon and Conner will be my 1/2 RBs

I dont like using TNF for flex spot but Mixon > Fournette or Yeldon because we have no idea whats gonna happen with Fournette

Aghlor or Enunwa in PPR this week?

I would say Enunwa but it looks like Kearse is back. Agholor will face at least #3 corner for Tampa who also prob wont be able to get much pressure on Foles this week

Is Dante Pettis worthy of an end of bench stash. Would drop John Brown to do so?

I also own Goodwin, who is apparently in doubt for week 2.

Is Dante Pettis worthy of an end of bench stash. Would drop John Brown to do so?

Dante pettis would be a good one week fill in for goodwin, but I wouldnt drop brown for him.

Need advice for the rest of the season fellas, Half PPR and drafted Bell and Baldwin who both screwed me over last week.
QB: ARod
RB: Leveon (smh), Jamaal Williams, Burkhead, Rashaad Penny, Yeldon, Peyton Barber, Mack
WR: M. Thomas, D. Thomas, Cobb, Baldwin, Corey Davis
TE: Gronk
Looking to pick up a long term starter at least. Golladay, Crowder, Godwin, Bmarsh Lockett, Both Jags receivers on waivers
RB’s on waivers aren’t special, James White probably most relevant name, RJii, Wilkins, Monty

Need advice for the rest of the season fellas, Half PPR and drafted Bell and Baldwin who both screwed me over last week.
RB: Leveon (smh), Jamaal Williams, Burkhead, Rashaad Penny, Yeldon, Peyton Barber, Mack
Looking to pick up a long term starter at least. Golladay, Crowder, Godwin, Bmarsh Lockett, Both Jags receivers on waivers
RB’s on waivers aren’t special, James White probably most relevant name, RJii, Wilkins, Monty

God damn thats rough at the running back position. I would probably lean golladay. That defense seems bad enough that they will need to throw it alot.

You may need to pick up James white for a week because burkhead may not be cleared, I wouldnt start Jamaal Williams or Rashaad Penny, and Yeldon and Mack may or may not play leaving you with Barber as about your only RB option.

Pick 1

John Brown @ Bengals
Dede Westbrook vs. Patriots
Brandon Marshall @ Bears
Frank Gore @ Jets
Ian Thomas @ Falcons

Deep league :lol:

Im stuck on benching fournette for Collins but I hate TNF short week btw my other rbs are Mixon Connor Ingram smh

How come youre stuck? You have Conner and Mixon just use them. Fournette isnt playable imo, Jags gotta be thinking long term (for the season) he already bowed out like this last year with his ankle then played the next game but only was in like a quarter

Pettis is a good fill in since he will be the #2 with Goodwin gonna miss this week but def DO NOT drop Brown for him. Idk bout a stash either. I dont like holding 2 receivers from the same team unless Goodwin for sure would miss weeks, but Goodwin is day to day.

Golladay and White for sure .. get em both

Pick 1

John Brown @ Bengals
Dede Westbrook vs. Patriots
Brandon Marshall @ Bears
Frank Gore @ Jets
Ian Thomas @ Falcons

Deep league :lol:

Toss up between Marshall and Brown to me.

Russ gonna have to get rid of the ball and Marshall aint burning anyone so he should see some targets. Lockett is a deep threat mostly

Back
Top Bottom