R: Mack
W: Julio
W: Hopkins
T: Samuels
F: D.Williams
K: Zuerlein
D: Bears

Bench: McGuire Ware CJA Gronk R.Anderson

A few pages ago somebody was in here with their shirt off talking about how Robert Kelly is the next Alvin Kamara based on 4 preseason games against other teams 3rd stringers.

Kelly is now behind CJ Anderson on Rams depth chart:rofl:

A few pages ago somebody was in here with their shirt off talking about how Robert Kelly is the next Alvin Kamara based on 4 preseason games against other teams 3rd stringers.

Not gonna lie, once I saw Kelly wearing the t-shirt under his jersey and the Rams still basically not giving him any touches even when Gurley went out my confidence in him went right out the window.

Man I wanna start Baker vs Bengals over Matt Ryan at Panthers so bad as long as it’s not raining during the game at Cleveland Sunday.

I'll take the hit on that. I loved the dude in the preseason and college. I never called him the next Kamara, that was just the first video I could find of him to share. Coaches must hate the dude, but I dont think anyone saw CJ anderson walking in off the street and immediately starting.

I'm still starting anderson over William's though. That guy ****ing sucks

gonna go out of my mind choosing btwn chargers defense (vs Ravens), and Dallas defense (vs Bucs).

right now i think its the chargers :rolleyes

Rob Kelly plays for the Skins, just an fyi

As for those wondering about Ballage, he's the frank gore fill in so he will see majority of the work. Drake has some kind of list of injuries AND they dont trust him running the ball

Pick 2 PPR:
Elijah McGuire
Alfred Blue
Jalen Richard
Daesean Hamilton
Kalen Ballage

My team’s been ravaged by injuries and domestic violence and I still have a shot to win it all. :lol:

Help.

Back
Top Bottom