Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizakers Lizakers Come on fam, I'm as disappointed as you in Kersh but he's a damn #2 starter on a 5-man rotation...

@dland24 Farhan's hands were tied for sure. You're also dead on because my buddies were out here talking about Farhan earned some respect by not trading Smith and Bum and playing toward the postseason. Had me reenacting the cup sip/"damn" gif.

I feel you but I gotta see it to believe it. We’ll see if he can mentally recover from that colossal choke job in Game 5 to be a #2

I feel you but I gotta see it to believe it. We’ll see if he can mentally recover from that colossal choke job in Game 5 to be a #2

speak of the devil...

Kershaw was appreciably more upbeat. He had trimmed his beard, had seemingly lost some weight, and had acquired a fresh perspective.
"You have two options: You can either just kind of crawl into a hole, or you can move on and try to get better for the next year," he said. "I don't want to crawl into a hole yet, so I'm going to try to get better for the next year."

Rendon said dodgers have too much of a “Hollywood lifestyle” and that was a reason he didn’t want/think about joining

Rendon said dodgers have too much of a “Hollywood lifestyle” and that was a reason he didn’t want/think about joining
Was he referencing then 2014 bubble machine/foam party homer celebrations or the annual blue carpet gala at Dodger Stadium? No one is forcing you to have tons of endorsements and shoot commercials if you play for LA. Kershaw is one of the most boring guys in MLB.

End of the day, money talks and if the Dodgers offered $10-15M more he would’ve put up with the “Hollywood lifestyle.”

DsLee DsLee bro why even offer dude a contract he wanted nothing to do with L.A

He said the hollywood lifestyle was not for him and his family and no it doesnt have anything to do with 2014

Im glad dodgers didnt offer him ****, u gotta wanna put that dodgers on your chest first and foremost.

The irony is, he joined a team who’s trying to do everything they can do to be “Los Angeles”

waking up 2 the kluber to the rangers pending physical.

cmon dodgers we got better talent to offer

How can our front office be this bad?

And how can fans continue to make excuses?
The same way fans continued to support during the McCourt era. It slowed, but the stadium never looked like tampa or Oakland.

People aren’t up in arms yet, but if/when that “window” closes soon, fans gonna be pissed

Tired of these cheap MFs

-Re-sign Ryu and Martin
-Sign Betances and Donaldson
-Trade for Lindor and Clevinger
-At the deadline, trade Smith or Ruiz for a lefty reliever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom