Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon
amber-savage.jpg

Not sure I can hand Kyrie an L for this.

He's probably dating her the same everyone else cept for Wiz "dated" her :lol:
simp ****** just penned an apology to a girl who cheated on him and called them besties

what kind of dating you think he into?

simp *****s just penned an apology to a girl who cheated on him and called them besties

what kind of dating you think he into?

Fam...according to the link...he doesn't even want to be seen with her in public. It's summertime in LA and the ***** has his hoodie pulled all the way up to hide his face. :lol:

I think it's pretty obvious what this is.

Glen Rice Jr.
Javaris Crittendon
JJ Hickson

Ya'll ATL *****s crazy

I went to Glen Rice Jr's high school. I was a senior when he was in 8th grade but I used to hoop with him at the LA fitness in our area. Kid obviously has skills but he was an arrogant a-hole from the jump. Not surprised at all that he's done alot of the dumb stuff he has.

He's always been corny. His game is flashy and fun to watch, his shoes are dope, he's a cornball.

Yeah it is what it is. I cringe when he speaks. I tried to listen to his new podcast w/ Bill Simmons earlier and it was a chore. He wants to articulate a certain way but it's a lil rough around the edges right now :lol:

Kyrie comes across as a pseudo-intellectual, "thinks he's smarter than he is", type dude

I'll never get over the "If you're very much woke, there is no such thing as distractions." line he dropped last year. :rofl:

Dude can hoop though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom