Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher ceiling.. this is assuming there is absolutely no slippage in vets like Paul, Gordon, Tucker, or even Capela (young but got a bag, good that there's incentives in his deal)
yeah, is the entire premise of 'ceiling' not based on assumptions or potential? hence melo finding "old form." clint should get better, harden somehow improves his game every year, another year for chemistry between MDA/CP3/Harden. couple of other things as well.

i noted there was a lower floor to compensate for any "slippage" since the overall core is older.

i'm not trying to be a homer but i think some people forget that the team won 65 games last year with a myriad of injuries

DkNG_qwW0AEAGe7.jpg

Rookie beef

We need more beef and less buddy buddy ****** in the league

Went back and watched LeBron's high school highlights. How was that level of physical dominance allowed. Jaw dropping

Bron really f-d Rodney hood’s bag up :smh: :lol:.

He didn’t do himself any favors being ornery in Utah....but his skillset and production level would’ve shined enough everywhere else but Cleveland.

Wish GSW had some bread to throw at him :lol:

Bron really f-d Rodney hood’s bag up :smh: :lol:.

He didn’t do himself any favors being ornery in Utah....but his skillset and production level would’ve shined enough everywhere else but Cleveland.

Wish GSW had some bread to throw at him :lol:
****** blame Bron for everything.. his poor attitude ruined his bag. His ****ty shooting when they needed him most ruined his bag. ***** absolutely ghosted in the playoffs

**** Rodney hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom