Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*****s blame Bron for everything.. his poor attitude ruined his bag. His ****ty shooting when they needed him most ruined his bag. ***** absolutely ghosted in the playoffs

**** Rodney hood

Or he's an offensive minded player who needs the ball in his hands to be a scorer and not be relegated to the corner as a spot up shooter

But we all know the only person allowed to be ball dominate in a LeBron James offense.

I don't think anyone wants to play with LeBron. We'll see next year when the Lakers strike out in free agency

READY FOR IT ALL

DkM-rSoU8AAuqJw.jpg:large

Man...LeBron's starting 5 are a bunch of kids...

Rodney hood had a lingering achilles injury around april. Seemed like he got in his own head most of the time and it finally blew up in the playoffs

Or he's an offensive minded player who needs the ball in his hands to be a scorer and not be relegated to the corner as a spot up shooter

But we all know the only person allowed to be ball dominate in a LeBron James offense.
You really only have to go back one year to see that Kyrie led the team in both field goals attempted per game as well as usage, while playing with LeBron.

Y'all just love saying dumb **** every day though.

#My8thgrader :pimp:

I see Tyler Anderson behind him in the layup line. Great handle, dead-eye shooter, and amazing court vision. Had a bit of a poor attitude in 7th grade but I think he can put it together in 8th grade. Can't wait to see what he does in the fall.

Bron's first year in Miami....

Bron- 18.8 FGA, 31.5 USG%
Wade- 18.2 FGA, 31.6 USG%

Keep overreacting to the one year where the team's 2nd best creators were Injured Isaiah Thomas and George Hill though.

Cool. Now pull up the statistics for the rest of his time there.

Enlighten us!

And also I’m not sure what an injured Isaiah Thomas has to do with anything in a Rodney Hood discussion seeing as though they weren’t Cavaliers together.

But continue.

I see Tyler Anderson behind him in the layup line. Great handle, dead-eye shooter, and amazing court vision. Had a bit of a poor attitude in 7th grade but I think he can put it together in 8th grade. Can't wait to see what he does in the fall.

I think the poor attitude was because he failed his math quiz so his mom took away his Xbox.

It was probably for the best since he put in extra hours in the gym.

Cool. Now pull up the statistics for the rest of his time there.

Enlighten us!

And also I’m not sure what an injured Isaiah Thomas has to do with anything in a Rodney Hood discussion seeing as though they weren’t Cavaliers together.

But continue.
Sure!

2011-2012
Bron- 18.9 FGA, 32.0 USG%
Wade- 17.1 FGA, 31.3 USG%

2012-2013
Bron- 17.8 FGA, 30.2 USG%
Wade- 15.8 FGA, 29.5 USG%

2013-2014
Bron- 17.6 FGA, 31.0 USG%
Wade- 14.1 FGA, 27.9 USG%

That damn ball dominant LeBron!!