Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is he only cares about winning if it’s on his terms.
It’d be different if he was like Melo, and didn’t care about winning at all.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyrie was jealous that the Celtics almost made the Finals without him.

LOL Ky just wants to win.

If you folks only knew...

Stop. I like you man. But you're wildin with Allen.

Everyone knows what DADDYFATSACKS DADDYFATSACKS was implying. Its obvious why they will love him something extra. He doesn't even need to be great. Give them 12 per game and there will be tons of Allen jerseys up in the stands. He's a stereotypical Jazz player, fair or not
Exactly bro dude is reaching!

Buddy really worked up for grayson allen?

That article aabout the "struggles" of being a white duke player was absolutely comedic gold

Being mad that LeBron is getting praised for speaking out on social issues and nobody takes seriously because you think the earth is flat is one of the wildest things to be jealous about.
:rofl:

Kyrie is a strange dude

I do respect him wanting to be the man tho nothing wrong with that.

Didn't Kyrie re-sign right before Lebron came back? I remember hearing something about him being pissed because he had just signed and wouldn't have had he known Lebron was coming

I think that was his extension from the rookie deal. Every rookie signs that deal. Would've been stupid not to sign.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be the man at all but this reeks more of jealousy than anything.
Then again we probably don’t know the whole story.

How in the hell was Booker eligible for a 5/$150+ deal coming off the rookie deal? Is that normal? I don't remember players getting that coming off the rookie.

I guess the Uncle Drew nickname fits Kyrie because son is gonna look like someone’s Uncle out there next season after all his knee problems.

Didn't Kyrie re-sign right before Lebron came back? I remember hearing something about him being pissed because he had just signed and wouldn't have had he known Lebron was coming

yup

Nothing wrong with wanting to be the man at all but this reeks more of jealousy than anything.
Then again we probably don’t know the whole story.
true we need a 30 for 30 lol

like you said tho for the same guy who thinks the earth is flat to be upset nobody is coming to hear his take on serious topics is nuts fam :rofl:

I remember actually seeing that he wanted out before even signing that.
Could be because he knew LeBron was coming though.

I'm gonna bet that none of you guys have had a conversation with Grayson or Ky. I've been able to speak with both. Grayson works his friggin' butt off, and is pretty much the nicest kid you'll ever meet. He's a fearsome competitor, and I'd want him on my team every day of the week. Ky is just... different. I can tell you in no uncertain terms that he doesn't believe the world is flat. He just wants folks to question their sources. My discussions with him were pre-Bron. So I won't claim some knowledge of his perspective, but he's always wanted one thing -- peace. Jimmy Butler and AD and Harden wanna play with him for a reason.

Dred wanted him to think about his options, but he felt like the franchise deserved his loyalty.

what an ahole amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom