Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson Allen is going to be fun as hell to watch this year. He's going to be a pest defensively, and WHEN he completely buys in to Snyder's defensive system in Utah, it's gonna be a problem. I could see him being a souped up Randy Foye.

Nothing mind blowing in those notes. Some all stars don’t want to play with Bron. No big deal. I don’t think kawhi wants to join him either.

Coming off 20-30 win seasons, absolutely. Don't add better players to our losing team, I can do it!

Seems like Kyre is "woke" or a truther about everything out there except for his W/L record before Lebron came back.

Let's not pretend now that those Cleveland Cavailer rosters were not trash for his first 3 years in the league. I'd wager 60% of the guys he had to play with aren't on a NBA roster today

There's a big difference in putting viable talent around me and turning me into that viable talent around someone else.

Let's not pretend now that those Cleveland Cavailer rosters were not trash for his first 3 years in the league. I'd wager 60% of the guys he had to play with aren't on a NBA roster today

There's a big difference in putting viable talent around me and turning me into that viable talent around someone else.
If that's so easy to do, what everybody mad at the Warriors for then?

Seth, delly, waiters, TT and CJ Miles the only guys in the league left from that season

We've had this discussion MANY times over the years. Kyrie was treated with kid-gloves by the national media etc. because of the fallout from when Lebron left the first time. Fact remains, the teams he "led" sucked. The proof was in the W/L record. EVERYTHING changed for him, and the franchise, when Lebron came back.

Of course, the reason he did that was because he knew morons would be painting him with the scarlet 'T' for the rest of his life. He was a 3-time academic All-American for a reason. Kid was a star soccer player -- in any other sport, and if he had played for any other University., this would be nothing. If he played for Cincy or KU or pretty much any other team, this crap would mean nothing.

Let's just remember what he walked into:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...can-game-2014-duke-grayson-allen-dunk-contest

(and, let's remember, this was before he'd played a minute of college bb)

O BTW Trae Young got abused by him tonight.
Grayson's per-36 averages in Summer League:

15.3 pts, 11.5 asts, 10.7 rebs, 3.1 steals
Yeah, he'd totally get his *** beat.

Oh wait, he's 6-5 with 5% body fat.
Grayson graduated Duke in 3 yrs, as did I.

I'm sure you are totally assessing him for his actual performance the past 4 yrs...
Alright Grayson you can calm down now

Nothing mind blowing in those notes. Some all stars don’t want to play with Bron. No big deal. I don’t think kawhi wants to join him either.

The issue with Kawhi is that we hear completely different stories allegedly coming from him camp.

First Woj said

Then Shams said

And now this Spurs insider is saying.

We don't know what to believe.

I’ll give him some more time but it’s shocking that he told PG that he was coming & PG chose Oklahoma :lol: like, almost unbelievable

This new generation doesn’t seem to love him like Wade did.

But again, I’ll give him some more time to see who else is coming.

I don't know that I really blame people though. I wouldnt take a paycut to constantly get called garbage like Love and Bosh did their entire tenure with Miami and the Cavs. It's a **** load of pressure

I can confirm through many NBA execs and people around the league believe this sentiment. As good as LeBron is, many many stars do not want to play with LeBron simply for the obvious reasons of what he does to your game and reputation when you play alongside him. This is the main reason why LeBron wants to play offball moving forward in his career.

He's aware of this sentiment and wants to attract better players to come on board. He's fully engaged on the idea of catching MJ, passing Kareem, looking good while doing less, and eventually playing alongside/against his son some day. After the Lakers deal, he'll probably sign a 1-2 year deal and that will be his exit.

These aren't my words. Coming straight from the Birds mouth.

When Kyrie was saying he doesn’t need Bron before he signed from Miami, I think he meant he was already working to sign some of his FA friends the next year like Haywood and Butler made verbal commitments that they were going to sign with the Cavs. Once Lebron signed Kyrie lost the team and his friends that he wanted to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom