Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
juanvaldez juanvaldez on his best @buc em in regards to Grayson. My goodness. Calm down. He don't love you fam. You knew his body fat %!! This **** is right up there with @buc em proclaiming Jameis Winston as "god's gift." Wildin. :rofl:

Kids a piece of **** on the court. Bush league. But he can play. I loved the pick when Utah grabbed him. He'll for sure be a fan favorite. Quin Snyder will harness that kid. He probably knows him extremely well.

LeBron misses Kyrie as much Kyrie misses LeBron.

Both will never admit this truth. I can guarantee you, LeBron would love to have Kyrie back. LeBron really appreciated having the opportunity to take a breather and let him take over games. And in a much larger capacity, have Kyrie really be the closer of the team. Had Kyrie stayed, LeBron would've been able to probably add another 2 years to his career.

Its straight up Kobe/Shaq but not on the same level. Kobe/Shaq messed up a good thing and at least another 2 rings. I'm not so sure Lebron/Kyrie would have won more had they stayed together

juanvaldez juanvaldez on his best @buc em in regards to Grayson. My goodness. Calm down. He don't love you fam. You knew his body fat %!! This **** is right up there with @buc em proclaiming Jameis Winston as "god's gift." Wildin. :rofl:

Kids a piece of **** on the court. Bush league. But he can play. I loved the pick when Utah grabbed him. He'll for sure be a fan favorite. Quin Snyder will harness that kid. He probably knows him extremely well.
We all know why he will be a fan favorite in Utah.

Kawhis an idiot with a terrible management team - he allows his uncle to push and pull him in all the wrong directions. LeBron can’t trust this brain dead mental ****** to help him get passed GS...

Alright Grayson you can calm down now
Props for the quote-aggregation skills
So Myrie leading the Celtics to the #1 seed in the East should erased those bad seasons with then canton charge before lebron got there, right?

Ya mean when his SG was Alonzo Gee and the main other scoring option was the corpse of Antawn Jamison.

Yeah, how dare he not make the playoffs!!

How are you so self-centered that you aren’t happy after winning a championship only because a player (that’s better than you) is getting more love lol
Remember that game last year when the Cavs came back down from like 30 vs the Pacers? Kyrie didn’t talk to his teammates because he wasn’t on the floor during the run :rofl:
And we’re blaming LeBron but Kyrie didn’t get along with anyone.. from the coaching staff to the players. (Remember Dion waiters punching him in his mouth? :lol:)

When Kyrie was saying he doesn’t need Bron before he signed from Miami, I think he meant he was already working to sign some of his FA friends the next year like Haywood and Butler made verbal commitments that they were going to sign with the Cavs. Once Lebron signed Kyrie lost the team and his friends that he wanted to play with.

I believe Trevor Ariza also was going to sign with the Cavs before the whole LeBron thing. David Griffin goes into all of this on Bill Simmons podcast. It's a great listen if you have the time.

Hindsight is 20/20 and you always take the sole ring over any hypothetical situation. But I'm sure Kyrie thinks to himself what could've been if the Cavs continued slow building and adding piece by piece. The Cavs wins total improved every year from the time Kyrie was drafted.

Kawhis an idiot with a terrible management team - he allows his uncle to push and pull him in all the wrong directions. LeBron can’t trust this brain dead mental ****** to help him get passed GS...

Why does he need to trust his uncle? He's not part of his business or management team. He just needs him to bring Kawhi to the Lakers :lol:

The on court stuff LeBron can handle.

I can't stand when dudes like him do some dirty s**t then throw their hands up in the air like they are the victim :lol:

Marcus Smart isn't totally exempt from doing the same thing.

How are you so self-centered that you aren’t happy after winning a championship only because a player (that’s better than you) is getting more love lol
Remember that game last year when the Cavs came back down from like 30 vs the Pacers? Kyrie didn’t talk to his teammates because he wasn’t on the floor during the run :rofl:
And we’re blaming LeBron but Kyrie didn’t get along with anyone.. from the coaching staff to the players. (Remember Dion waiters punching him in his mouth? :lol:)

In an era where everyone is mad at ring chasing and teaming, Myrie went his own way.

I can run off a list of *** things lebron has done but it doesn’t matter. They don’t get along. Big deal

I believe Trevor Ariza also was going to sign with the Cavs before the whole LeBron thing. David Griffin goes into all of this on Bill Simmons podcast. It's a great listen if you have the time.

Hindsight is 20/20 and you always take the sole ring over any hypothetical situation. But I'm sure Kyrie thinks to himself what could've been if the Cavs continued slow building and adding piece by piece. The Cavs wins total improved every year from the time Kyrie was drafted.

If this is infact all true, then you can totally understand why Kyrie feels the way he does. LeBron pretty much derailed whatever Kyrie had cooking.
But as someone already said, that's all what ifs. That sole ring did happen and Kyrie will forever be a champion because of it. Props to him for trying do it on his own though. I can respect that.

In an era where everyone is mad at ring chasing and teaming, Myrie went his own way.

I can run off a list of *** things lebron has done but it doesn’t matter. They don’t get along. Big deal
The thing is he only cares about winning if it’s on his terms.
It’d be different if he was like Melo, and didn’t care about winning at all.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyrie was jealous that the Celtics almost made the Finals without him.

The thing is he only cares about winning if it’s on his terms.
It’d be different if he was like Melo, and didn’t care about winning at all.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyrie was jealous that the Celtics almost made the Finals without him.

Let's be real here. The Celtics weren't going to make it without Kyrie. The team was too raw and inexperienced. They needed a closer, they need Kyrie.

Didn't Kyrie re-sign right before Lebron came back? I remember hearing something about him being pissed because he had just signed and wouldn't have had he known Lebron was coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom