Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ben and Markelle turn into the new Splash Bros
58746233-0440-40D9-AC7B-FBCA52A46085.png

I’ll say Duncan and Dirk have been shown loyalty. They stuck with one franchise and are going out on there own terms. Sure they’ve taken pay cuts but that’s their personal choice.

That goes hand in hand tho, I'm not sure if that Loyalty is shown if they don't take massive paycuts

If Magic got word that Kawhi has intended all along to sign w/ LA, it was a no-brainer to him to pull any and every trade off the table with the Spurs surrounding his young guys (Hart, BI, Lonzo, Kuz.) IF everything holds true about Kawhi wanting to go to LA after this year, that squad will really make a legit push to come out of the West. They'll be crazy loaded.

On First Take right now....

Westgate: 2018 Warriors would be favored by 9.5 points over 1995-96 Bulls

How the hell do they come up with this? :lol:

Kawhi rehabbed with the Sixers Chief Medical Officer since January

And if there’s any coach in the league that Popovich is willing to give information to it’s Brett Brown

I think you have to go further back than this. Let me help you out a little.

It wasnt just the summer......

I may or may not have about 5 more pages worth sitting at my disposal

Raps lost Poetl too. I don’t see the Raptors as better than Philly. I righteously don’t see them better than Indiana.

I keep seeing several hypothetical lineups with LeBron at the 5 to close out games.

How are you guarding the pick and roll, protecting the rim, or even getting a defensive rebound with that guy as your center? :lol:
Just the ppl that want to throw all the Lakers young players out there with Bron at the same time...they not trying to face the facts that a couple of em will be sitting on the bench watching a mix of Lance, Rondo and KCP n Javelle in crunch time :lol:

They don't play for 2nd round exits. They're playing for #17. Anything less is a failure and unacceptable. No moral victories.
Don't see how Laker fans could realistically look at it any other way.

Also What's up with Jimmy Butler? dude said he's not signing the extension & he ain't messing with his teammates. i'm surprised people haven't started making offers
None of these guys that are going to be FAs next year are signing extensions because the cap is going up next year and they'd be leaving money on the table. It's really that simple. Applies to every single one of them.

On the real, I dont wanna hear about Simmons' sister's opinions anymore. She don't matter. She don't know ****.

It was a wee bit different this time buddy.

This is a wee bit different buddy.

Simmons sister also said she didn’t see LeBron to Philly happening even when people were thinking it was a real possibility for what it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom