Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto as a city is better than at least 80% (and probable higher, i went conservative) of america doh... and Canada stuntin on the US right now as a country

tumblr_of5x68Ks531t30xsso6_500.gif
I visited there awhile ago. I totally agree

Thread jumped like crazy over night.
Spurs got a good package for kawhi. Toronto got fd tho.

Us ain't the greatest. Ain't even proud to be born here.

It’s obvious tortonto don’t care if they lose kAwhi in off season. They wanted to get rid of derozen contract. Next summer I expect them to trade Lowry, let kawhi walk or do sign and trade for picks and tank. Writings on the wall folks

Raptors front office need to know everything that glitters ain’t gold.

Also derozan need to get outta his feels... didn’t sign a no trade clause so why you so hurt

None of these guys that are going to be FAs next year are signing extensions because the cap is going up next year and they'd be leaving money on the table. It's really that simple. Applies to every single one of them.

I'm aware of the extension thing, The fact that Jimmy butler is aiming this directly at the young players on the roster (KAT to be more specific) The wolves might wanna think about shopping him. They are definitely not in a position to let him walk

Cavaliers Waive Veteran Center Kendrick Perkins

upload_2018-7-18_11-13-30.png

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24123368/cleveland-cavaliers-waive-veteran-kendrick-perkins

The Cleveland Cavaliers have waived veteran center Kendrick Perkins, the team announced Tuesday.

Perkins was signed by the team on the final day of the regular season and did not play a single minute in the 2018 postseason.

Boston Celtics in 2008 and was part of three other Finals teams in Boston, Oklahoma City and Cleveland.

His last NBA action before this season came during the 2015-16 season, when he averaged 2.8 points and 3.5 rebounds for the New Orleans Pelicans in 37 games.

The Cavs added Perkins more for the veteran leadership he could provide to the Cavs' locker room and less for his on-court contributions, league sources told ESPN in April.

Ole

“I ain’t going back n forth with you bishes, living my best liiiiiffe”

A** N****
11752224-4811-43EF-9832-2A3395F2504F.gif

Bron singing this hook after signing with them

He ain't trippin' about basketball anymore, dude just wants to kick back and relax, make some movies, get a couple guys paid who otherwise would be in Big3 or China. Get ya coins Bron Bron :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom