Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expecting Kawhi to be back in MVP shape,can't see him writing off back to back seasons in the middle of his prime

Magic couldn't get Kawhi, Paul George, and lost Julius Randle. Oof.

But the Lakers signed your GOAT though

Not only do I have respect for myself, I have respect for the game of Basketball. This is why i've decided to devote my NT life to preaching the good word about the GOAT, Lebron James.

Have a blessed day.

giphy (2).gif

What did VC do?

Intentionally half *** play in order to force his way out of Toronto and eventually to the Nets. If Kawhi really has no desire to play for them but has to report, he could employ a similar tactic.

So Celtics fans gonna act happy that Smart getting that contract extension after they were fine letting him walk a week ago

I don't know why they wouldn't. Thats a relatively team friendly contract for a solid role player. They needed someone to help guard the opposing teams best back court player with Kyrie back there.

Dude just needs to learns to shoot and make better decisions, but thats a pretty good contract for the Celtics.

I don't know why they wouldn't. Thats a relatively team friendly contract for a solid role player. They needed someone to help guard the opposing teams best back court player with Kyrie back there.

Dude just needs to learns to shoot and make better decisions, but thats a pretty good contract for the Celtics.
Just let me attempt to make unsolicited jabs at the celtics

Still got the biggest fish of all

Serious question for the lakers’ fans in this thread but all things being equal and say kawhi was a FA..if you could only sign one: would you have preferred bron or kawhi this off season?

They should draw up a clause in his contract that rewards him for taking <4 threes per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom