Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS def gotta chill. That's my guy. He def a black man. its just certain stuff, that's in our nature...that they outlawing now. He's just being nice.. but It can get you black balled in a blink now tho lol

$62/4 years is a bag yes...
Granted it was a front loaded deal

He mad overrated to me...

It was a smart deal for both sides. We still had the cap space in order to give him a good chunk of it up front. His remaining deal looks like a bargain compared to what a guy like him normally gets.

I also think he gets traded this summer though. Possibly as soon as the draft.

91DC6AA5-B2F3-4E2F-9C2B-1FC1AC23D09D.jpeg

:rofl:

When its all said and done Imma need the dirt and full background on what really made Kiwi want to dip from the Spurs starting with son's injury and not wanting to play in the playoffs.

And on another note, why would LeBron go to the Lakers to maybe lose in the wcf when he can stay in the east and most likely lose in the finals?

When its all said and done Imma need the dirt and full background on what really made Kiwi want to dip from the Spurs starting with son's injury and not wanting to play in the playoffs.

And on another note, why would LeBron go to the Lakers to maybe lose in the wcf when he can stay in the east and most likely lose in the finals?

Would you rather lose in Brentwood or Akron? Easy choice to me.

Damn dude lost his job over that :lol:
Damn.

But of course he did. Any time I use the phrase its meant to insult :lol:
Would you rather lose in Brentwood or Akron? Easy choice to me.
Bron is from Akron though.

But I didn't know from here on out Bron was just accepting his fate and choosing where he wants to lose for the rest of his career.

We need somebody to just constantly making noise yelling over Dray to troll him all game.

It'd get annoying for him quick but it'd would be hilarious

Last edited:
I can't wait to Tupac spit in ya face in a couple weeks

reminds me of when sneakerpro guaranteed after the lakers traded shaq that the mavericks would win a title before the lakers would

basketball gods do listen

people love making fun of the lakers then cry when they back on top

maybe he has accepted his fate that since the warriors aint going nowhere any time soon he midas whale just take it easy and focus on the family while winding down his career. chill and focus on the stats

im sure if pat ewing, karl malone, reggie miller, and charles barkley had known head of time mj was gonna deny them championships they woulda just chilled too.

bron already got 3 rings in 9 finals appearances and holds tons of records already.

pretty much cant do nothing else. either try hard to form another super team in an attempt to beat the warriors or chill and let zo wash his car

Houston gon be so doo doo next yr

All the pieces that made them special either screwing them asking for the bag...or straight dipping.

How can you even think this

Just replace ariza with another 3 and long D guy and they will back to giving the warriors trouble

how would i have said it last yr if their was 'their year'...?

they werent **** last yr. This yr they were special. They can very easily go back to being aint **** next year.

which i'm not even hating on, they were hella fun to watch. it's what separates the teams on the cusp from the teams that actually get to the top. People gotta be willing to sacrifice and stick together. 1 yr of success and you got dudes asking for LV Damier bags of benji's. Nah.
Imagine sacrificing making as much money as you can make over some friendship and rings bull****. At the end of the day this **** is a job and you are here to make as much money as possible. Sacrifice :rofl:

The warriors can do that bull**** cause they all got other money flows coming in with shoe deals and all kind of bull****.

I see Ariza’s agent still out here
Dude gonna end up on the clippers

No chance he Lands on the Lakers given our current roster, or if all these moves/signings come to fruition unless it’s for the vet minimum.

Might as well go to the GSW

Not like it's going to happen, but how much cap space does the Jazz have? They could be a good fit for bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom