Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they prevented kawhi from attending service for pop's wife
Nah, this is different right here.

If Kawhi didn't go, Kawhi didn't go...not someone preventing him.
We've all lost someone Special, and if we care, we are there....nothing gets in the way of that.

Kawhi is on some hard feelings against Pop or cares nothing about him if he missed that.
That's just my opinion.
NO way he misses that on instruction of someone else.....just saying.

aint no got damn chance its going to be insert laker + Hart + picks. Hart will need to be the 3rd current player in the deal.

I may have set myself up for future receipts. But i feel strongly about it.
Nah you are right.
Hart shot 40%, but that ***** Anthony Morrow can do that...........(.______+ Hart + picks), if I ever see that combination again, it needs to be because I'm reading old posts.

Grayson Allen already getting into it. How many games until he gets his a** kicked by a real NBA player? 5 games? 10 maybe

Trash Young certainly wasn't going to do anything to him. Nobody in the league is doing anything. We've seen this countless times.

Grayson Allen already getting into it. How many games until he gets his a** kicked by a real NBA player? 5 games? 10 maybe

Greyson will be handing out an *** Whipping before he takes one I can promise you that.
FOlks see some White boy and think he's an auto Fade, but he's def going to be the one handing it out if anything.
I F's with Graeyson....League too soft these days.......we need a real one
tenor.gif

God forbid someone doesn't want to play in lame *** San Antonio.
I actually think San Antonio is a nice city.

Y’all tell me what is a good city outside of LA, New York, Miami, and maybe a lesser degree Houston.

I think Dallas and Atlanta are nice cities as well.

Greyson will be handing out an *** Whipping before he takes one I can promise you that.
FOlks see some White boy and think he's an auto Fade, but he's def going to be the one handing it out if anything.
I F's with Graeyson....League too soft these days.......we need a real one
tenor.gif

Laimbeer was a 4 time all star and led the league in rebounds one year.

Greyson Allen is a no talent thug, who I doubt wants any smoke with anyone above his size and weight.

Its easy to cheapshot people when you don't have to fear any real repercussions like getting knocked the F out.

Nobody fights in the NBA. Greyson Allen takes solace in that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom