Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think San Antonio is a nice city.

Y’all tell me what is a good city outside of LA, New York, Miami, and maybe a lesser degree Houston.

I think Dallas and Atlanta are nice cities as well.

Atlanta, DC, Toronto, Bay Area

Nike giving the guys real Summer League Uniforms:pimp: instead of
f
YRMJ.jpg

It's going to be hard for them to pull it off. I don't think it'll happen in the near future

N.B.A. Commissioner Adam Silver cannot unilaterally change the league’s playoff format or seeding procedures, even if he wanted to. League rules dictate that a two-thirds vote of N.B.A. owners would be required to approve such an overhaul. That’s 20 owners out of 30. So even if 15 out of 15 owners in the West were prepared to vote in favor of conference-free playoff seeding, where would Silver find five in the East willing to co-sign?

Popovich, teammates, whole Spurs organizations are scumbags for trying to rush this man back from injury. Never question a man about his health. Kawhi also went through losing his father to murder so, you know this guys been through adversity.

He’s built differently. The Spurs blew it. Pop and the organization poked the bear too much. I’m a Spurs fan and, the fans should be upset at the team and staff. Not Kawhi. They ruined it.

The guy’s been injured most of his Spurs career and sure he himself is tired of being injured. That quad injury probably frustrated the heck out of him.

Then, you got idiots like Tony Parker talking sideways about the man. Deal with it.

How does that conversation go?

“Hey my name is buc em, where is Kawhi going?”

It went 1 of 2 ways:

- "Hey you guys got a moment to speak with me about our Lord and Savior Jameis Winston?"

- "Yo there's this message board on the innanetz where I take massive L's daily...help a brother out and give me the scoop on Kawhi. Or at least just co-sign my self serving rumor"

You’d think a guy like Brendan Haywood could launch his television career with info about where Kawhi is going.

Nah he’d rather telling a buc em at the airport

Buc em trying his best to actually get inside info like me

So he paid how many billions to take his team from the 2nd biggest market to the 12th biggest market? I know he’s rich but he ain’t stupid.

They pay rent to play 41 games at staples.

They are the third tennant on the lease behind the Lakers and Kings, meaning their schedule gets less priority and hence their super undesirable Saturday @ 12PM games throughout the season.

The Clippers don't even get concession sales profit at their 41 home games. They don't get parking profit either. They're in a horrible situation at Staples Center with no leverage.

Oh and the Clippers can't secure a lucrative local TV deal because the market in LA is already saturated and they don't field a competitive team on the level of the Dodgers, Lakers or Kings (Lakers TV deal was secured during the Kobe era).

The Seahawks are doing better in Seattle than the Chargers are doing in LA.

Don't let market size fool you into thinking that a move to seattle wouldn't be much more profitable for the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom