***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Ebron, Cook, Dissly, Everett some later looks at te

Ebron and Cook for sure but you’re not getting them that late. I know Wilson likes Dissly but I really just don’t trust anything on that Seahawks pass offense. Carson is the only player I’d decently trust on their offense but his ADP is too high now.

I have no idea whether he’s going to keep it up or not but James Washington has looked ****ing great so far in preseason.

Ebron and Cook for sure but you’re not getting them that late. I know Wilson likes Dissly but I really just don’t trust anything on that Seahawks pass offense. Carson is the only player I’d decently trust on their offense but his ADP is too high now.

I’m not very high on Ebron this year with Jack Doyle back. Dude caught 14 touchdowns last year, zero chance he does that again, but cook could be nice. They aren’t sexy names but Delanie walker appears to be healthy again so he may not be a bad safety valve either

If I draft Zeke I’m not taking any chances :lol: idk exactly what round though

I’m taking him regardless of whether or not I take Zeke. I was thinking round 10. I won two leagues last year gambling on James Conner, I figured I would shoot for it again. After about round 8 stuff starts getting real shaky to me anyways. Only late round fliers I want to make sure I get are him, Darwin Thompson, and Devin singletary

I’m taking him regardless of whether or not I take Zeke. I was thinking round 10. I won two leagues last year gambling on James Conner, I figured I would shoot for it again. After about round 8 stuff starts getting real shaky to me anyways. Only late round fliers I want to make sure I get are him, Darwin Thompson, and Devin singletary

I’m getting Darwin in every league. I just hope he doesn’t put on a show next week right before my draft and/or Hyde gets cut before then.

I need Samuels Thompson singletary and ballage. How would y’all rank them? In mocks I’ve been going Samuels singeltary ballage and Thompson and getting them with ease.

I need Samuels Thompson singletary and ballage. How would y’all rank them? In mocks I’ve been going Samuels singeltary ballage and Thompson and getting them with ease.

I’d put samuels lowest on that list because I think he will need Connor to get injured to he startable, but to me Thompson has league winning upside. Singletary and Ballage are going to be in ****ty offenses with awful lines

Last edited:

Ballage will go the highest because he’s pretty much going into the season as a team’s starter. He’s got a lot of talent too but that Dolphins offense is not gonna be very good. Darwin has by far the highest upside and can currently be had a handful of rounds later than Ballage. I feel like he at the very least is going to be the Chiefs version of Tarik Cohen. Singletary has McCoy, Gore and Yeldon still there so although I like him he needs a couple players to be let go in order for him to be relevant. Samuels I’m not that interested in drafting. He’s only legitimately relevant if Connor goes down.

Few people bailed last minute so my draft got canceled smh. Idk when we’re gonna be able to all meet again before the season.

Found this tool btw. Very helpful for analyzing the value and impact of players.

Got 5th picked in my main league. I’m satisfied as of right now. Shrug thoughts fellas?
B17D6DB0-136C-4739-8BCF-B409C62C9593.png
B3E37BC8-1EE0-437C-BF03-524FE968A83B.png

I think I’m going to drop and add a few players. Wish the thread was more active compared to last year. Everyone help me win last year, I like to stay lurking majority of the time in the thread. Keep posting fellas. And Goodluck this season. :nerd::pimp:

TE is a little weak but team is stacked otherwise. Brees worries me second half of the season because of his age but you’ll be in the top 3 if there aren’t major injuries.

Jakobi Meyers anyone :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom