***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Is everett the TE to have on waivers? I was gonna add him and move waller to the bench but i migjt drop waller and just ride everett.

What yall think? I have Waller on 3 of my teams and my bench is good enough that im not dropping any of them to stash a TE

Bench 1: Michel Tyreek McLaurin DMont (maybe drop)
Bench 2: AJ Melvin McLaurin Sutton Samuels (dropping for defense own the bears)
Bench 3: White Melvin Chark Mclaurin Hollywood (maybe drop)

One of my best ball teams went nuclear this week :pimp:. Outscored the rest of the league by 70 to put me into first place.

IMG_2728.PNG

Put up 207 points in the NT league to win by almost 150 and move to 4-1. And that's with Breida on the bench. But I'm getting worked in this ESPN league I joined at the last second. Had Tyreek, Saquon, and other injuries early. Now 1-4 in that league :smh:

Dropped to 8th in my main league :smh: .

Starting to worry about Beckham in my work league.

Picked up J Samuels as a stash in case Connor missed any time. Samuels out a month a week later smh. My team is cursed.

3 leagues Waller on a bye ...

Herndon or Everett? (Standard)

Walker Herndon or Everett? (standard)

Everett Witten McDonald or Cook? (standard)

Would you keep any of these over Waller ROS?

Last edited:
Preston Williams is a sneaky pickup if you have space. Because of bye weeks and injuries I might actually have to start him this week if Tyreek doesn’t play. He’s playing at home vs the Skins who’ve been getting shredded and it may be their best chance at a win all season though.

I absolutely hate having 4 bench spots. Bye weeks are approaching. Which of these players would u drop? Week 7 will be brutal cause Winston, Godwin, Evans and CMC is on bye :smh:

Sanders
Montgomery
Jacobs
Golladay

I’m thinking Miles Sanders

I absolutely hate having 4 bench spots. Bye weeks are approaching. Which of these players would u drop? Week 7 will be brutal cause Winston, Godwin, Evans and CMC is on bye :smh:

Sanders
Montgomery
Jacobs
Golladay

If this is for another week from now is there any chance you could hold? If you need to do so right now then it sucks to say but Sanders would be the guy...

Sanders
Montgomery
Jacobs
Golladay

If this is for another week from now is there any chance you could hold? If you need to do so right now then it sucks to say but Sanders would be the guy...

All my league have 5 bench spots. Im fine with that, is what it is come bye week.

I dropped Sanders about 2 weeks ago i think. Nothing to hold on to there.

Someone in my league dropped Washington’s defense (playing Mia this week).

Should I drop Saints @ Jaguars or Texans @ Chiefs to pick them up or stay put?

Darnold with Leveon, Robby, Crowder, Herndon and Demaryius :nerd: looking at him at home vs the Giants in Week 10 for Brady’s bye week. Maybe even Week 9 when he’s playing vs the Dolphins while Brady is at the Ravens.

Yea week 6 is no problem. Week 7 I’ll probably drop Winston for Josh Allen vs MIA. If Adams is still out, I’ll drop Sanders for a WR.

Someone in my league dropped Washington’s defense (playing Mia this week).

Should I drop Saints @ Jaguars or Texans @ Chiefs to pick them up or stay put?

I picked up the skins last week to hold for this week but im not trusting them. They may do good like everyone else has but if there's a game Miami can pull together and scrap out an ugly win itd be vs them.

Of course a defense can do good and still lose but i just have a good feeling with them

Think Hockensen suits up this week. I have Waller but he is on bye. Tempted to drop Hock to see what Herndons got.

Traded josh Jacobs and will fuller (picked him off waivers) for Lev Bell and Diggs.

Feel like I won. Bell should eat now that Darnold is back and the offense becomes more balanced. Bell getting a ton of carries, Jacobs has been hit or miss for me. Fuller for Diggs is a wash. Feel like the Vikings are trending towards a more balanced offense and Diggs should benefit. Diggs will probably ride the bench but needed Bell with Jacobs on a bye and Saquon still out. Can’t afford to lose another game

Back
Top Bottom