***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Would yall take this (standard)?

My Thomas or Hopkins for Kelce + Ridley?

My team is:
Watson
Fournette Gordon Ekeler Michel
Hopkins Thomas Sutton McLaurin AJ
Waller Everett
Bears
Gould

Mayfield Brissett
Bell AJones Freeman Gore
Ridley Fitz Jeffery Hollywood AB
Kelce
Packers
Slye

Waller on bye so i picked up Everett (can dump Everett and trade Waller)

I personally wouldn't. Waller's target share is pretty crazy for the TE position.

Having two stud WRs is better than having one and marginally upgrading the TE position. Ridley's a wash at that point because you probably wouldn't start him anyways

I personally wouldn't. Waller's target share is pretty crazy for the TE position.

Having two stud WRs is better than having one and marginally upgrading the TE position. Ridley's a wash at that point because you probably wouldn't start him anyways

True about Waller targets and a consistent floor of 5-6pts. I like the upside of Kelce and Sutton/McLaurin ballin. Bit you right about the 2 studs WRs.

What about if i was able to swing getting Keenan (after 2 down weeks) offering Sutton & Waller? (Different team) Sounds like a long shot but he needs a TE and boost at WR

True about Waller targets and a consistent floor of 5-6pts. I like the upside of Kelce and Sutton/McLaurin ballin. Bit you right about the 2 studs WRs.

What about if i was able to swing getting Keenan (after 2 down weeks) offering Sutton & Waller? (Different team) Sounds like a long shot but he needs a TE and boost at WR
I guess you can get creative but honestly your team probably only adds 5-7 points a week at best after all of these deals. If you’re worried about Hopkins’ production and feel better about Allen go for it I guess.

Picked up CMC’s backup. Just in case.

Was just gonna ask about Bonnafon. If you don't have CMC, is he worth grabbing still? Yahoo is hyped for him :nerd:

Speaking Wednesday, Panthers OC Norv Turner said Reggie Bonnafon has "probably improved more than anyone on offense over the last year and a half."

Advice: Bonnafon finally got a mini-extended look late in last week's win over the Jaguars while Christian McCaffrey was dealing with cramps. Bonnafon capitalized on it and turned five carries into 80 yards, including a 59-yard touchdown scamper. McCaffrey is fine for Week 6 against the Bucs, but Bonnafon would have league-winning upside if McCaffrey ever gets hurt. He needs to be owned across all formats as a top-end handcuff.

I traded Chubb, Godwin and Davante Adams for Saquon, TY and Beckham last week thinking Adams turf toe was about to linger for a while and Saquon would be back this week and I’m regretting it every god damn second. Luckily I’m 5-0 but that won’t keep up if Beckham continues doing absolutely nothing for me.

I guess you can get creative but honestly your team probably only adds 5-7 points a week at best after all of these deals. If you’re worried about Hopkins’ production and feel better about Allen go for it I guess.

Nah i dont even want ti give up either of them but was just seeing how i could stack the deck even more lol. Waller needs some TDs though :rolleyes

I traded Chubb, Godwin and Davante Adams for Saquon, TY and Beckham last week thinking Adams turf toe was about to linger for a while and Saquon would be back this week and I’m regretting it every god damn second. Luckily I’m 5-0 but that won’t keep up if Beckham continues doing absolutely nothing for me.

I wouldnt have done that trade anyway :smh:

IDK what the hell to do with OBJ. Guess hang tight :smh: .

Dropped Miles Sanders for Josh Allen. Allen is on bye but got the Dolphins week 7. Jameis is on bye week 7 so I’m thinking ahead.

dropped Eagles Defense for Ravens. Hopefully they don’t wet the bed like they did vs Browns

Traded away Gurley and then not even an hour later it’s reported he’s dealing with a quad injury.

:smh: added Malcolm brown ...again

Went and scooped him in another league my opponent has him and hes been trying to send me crap trades because im 0 for and decided to hoard 4 QBs. Nah im good with Minshew

Id love to have Edmonds if DJ doesnt play vs my Falcons. We cant stop anyone ..

I dont have the space on my bench. Team too good

No Herndon.. probably no Hockenson. Who y'all rolling with
Screenshot_20191009-180323.jpg

Winston vs Panthers in London or Minshew vs Saints?

Cousins is available as well but blah. My opponent does have Diggs tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom