***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I don't really wanna play Maher. What kicker would y'all grab from this pool.

Screenshot_20191008-180035.jpg

Need a flex starter this week

Jarvis vs Seahawks
or
McLaurin @ Dolphins

got McLaurin in right now
I would go McLaurin also. ******** gonna have something to prove after Gruden was fired and as trash as the ******** QBs are the dolphins defense is too bad for anyone not to perform. Jarvis not a bad option tho just because a lot of the Rams receivers went off on the Hawks. Kupp was catching anything he wanted

I would go McLaurin also. ******** gonna have something to prove after Gruden was fired and as trash as the ******** QBs are the dolphins defense is too bad for anyone not to perform.

To piggy back off this. The interim was interviewed and he said he felt they didnt try running the ball enough.

AP breakout game this week :nerd:

ESPN isn't allowing me to pick someone up without dropping someone first, even though I have an empty roster spot. Missed out on a waiver claim this morning because of it :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I need a DEEP TE stream for this week with Engram likely out. Eifert, Akins/Fells, Fant, and Jax backup TE are available. Missed on claims for Everett and Herndon. Standard league

Thinking about adding Everett and starting him in lieu of Delanie this week. Who is droppable?

Untitled.png

Hopefully a step in the right direction for me :emoji_fingers_crossed: was able to snag Everett in my main league, $8. Free at last from OJ Howard.

Work league I added Preston Williams $2 and dropped Geronimo. Witten (Waller bye) & SEA (dropped Texans) both for free.

Need a defense. Any input? :nerd:

1: Skins Ravens Panthers Cowboys Broncos Seakhawks

2: Skins Ravens Cowboys Broncos Seahawks

ESPN isn't allowing me to pick someone up without dropping someone first, even though I have an empty roster spot. Missed out on a waiver claim this morning because of it :smh: :smh: :smh:.

ESPN is trash. I just noticed in a random staff-league I'm in the activity from this morning:

1570633586651.png

How was I able to add Hilliman as a FA when he was just dropped 29 minutes beforehand? He should be back on waivers no?

ESPN is trash. I just noticed in a random staff-league I'm in the activity from this morning:

1570633586651.png

How was I able to add Hilliman as a FA when he was just dropped 29 minutes beforehand? He should be back on waivers no?

Depends.

If a player is added as a FA, then dropped that same day he's still considered a FA. This is so people cant add drop right away to block someone (more so on game days) when its a last minute decision

Depends.

If a player is added as a FA, then dropped that same day he's still considered a FA. This is so people cant add drop right away to block someone (more so on game days) when its a last minute decision
Yep this is correct.

Back
Top Bottom