***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Got #2 waiver and looking to pick up Tannehill since Wentz on bye. Problem is that I’m having trouble figuring out who to drop.

my RBs are: Carson, Gordon, Singletary, Coleman
my WRs are: Julio, JuJu, Parker, McLaurin, Robby
my TEs are: Engram, Henry
I have two defenses: Buffalo and Pittsburgh (really want to keep both for the playoffs)

who should I end up dropping for Tannehill?

Got #2 waiver and looking to pick up Tannehill since Wentz on bye. Problem is that I’m having trouble figuring out who to drop.

I have two defenses: Buffalo and Pittsburgh (really want to keep both for the playoffs)

One of Robby or McLaurin. I would have said Parker but with Preston Williams out for the season, Fitzpatrick should lean on Parker a lot.

Top WW pickups this week? Need a WR since it looks like Thielen will be gone for a while and Stills is on a bye.

i need a WR/RB and i got waiver #1

hate that im bout to spend $5 on cole ****ing beasley but it needs to be done everyone else i got is on a bye and only spot im missing is flex

for ppr he seems decent and seems like he can put up a nice 8-12 points

Top WW pickups this week? Need a WR since it looks like Thielen will be gone for a while and Stills is on a bye.

Pascal if he's still available. Hardman might be as well with Mahomes possibly due back.

i need a WR/RB and i got waiver #1

hate that im bout to spend $5 on cole ****ing beasley but it needs to be done everyone else i got is on a bye and only spot im missing is flex

for ppr he seems decent and seems like he can put up a nice 8-12 points

Beasley is "vulturing" TD's from John Brown too.

Would y’all drop Pats defense if you don’t have any players worthy of dropping? Would rather keep my WR/RB depth over keeping them because I don’t see them doing what they did first half of the season

Thoughts on this? Standard scoring

I give Samuels and receive Beckham

PhotoGrid_1572996248382.jpg

PhotoGrid_1572996285488.jpg

Last edited:

Drop McLaurin or Anderson flip a coin both youll never play

Pascal Samuel Kirk Ginn( will burn my falcons for deep TD)

Long term ROS, OBJ will be more useful than Samuel who won’t get many touches when Conner returns. But damn dude you’re thin AF at RB so I honestly don’t know.

Long term ROS, OBJ will be more useful than Samuel who won’t get many touches when Conner returns. But damn dude you’re thin AF at RB so I honestly don’t know.

I got 3 RB1s well i guess Gordon can be a 2. But i do plan on adding a RB tonoght on waivers.

I think its great for me considering samuels has like another 2 weeks of immediately value unless Conner really goes down

I got 3 RB1s well i guess Gordon can be a 2. But i do plan on adding a RB tonoght on waivers.

I think its great for me considering samuels has like another 2 weeks of immediately value unless Conner really goes down

I’m blind. Idk why I overlooked that you have Fournette lol. Yeah then I’d def make the deal. OBJ will start getting anxious and demand the ball and his numbers will rise. Plus their second half of season schedule is light

dropping jets defense and rolling with NE rest of the year

have to drop them to scoop up a player anyways

don't have much to drop either way

i dropped mostert for ravens defense...im not dropping my patriots defense and plus im sure i can pick mostert again next week.. he aint going nowhere in free agnecy

I got play without a kicker this week no one on the bench to drop.

Gotta stream a QB this week :sick:

Screenshot_20191105-202407_Fantasy.jpg

I got play without a kicker this week no one on the bench to drop.

Gotta stream a QB this week :sick:

Screenshot_20191105-202407_Fantasy.jpg
I would go Rivers vs Oakland. They have momentum, especially after beating the Packers. And Raiders secondary is not scaring anyone

So...

Start AJ Green at home vs Ravens in his first game back or Larry Fitzgerald at my trash *** Bucs secondary? Or Jamaal Williams vs Panthers

0.5 PPR

yes, take the trade. Samuels will likely be a backup again this week and he is **** awful at running the ball. Dude is averaging 2 ypc and can’t even beat the 4th string running back out for early down work and goal line carries. He will probably have a Chris thompson like role once Conner gets back but I would guess OBJ will have way more trade value in future weeks if you want to flip him for someone else

Conner was already a limited participant at practice yesterday so he is in track to suit up.

Last edited:
So...

Start AJ Green at home vs Ravens in his first game back or Larry Fitzgerald at my trash *** Bucs secondary? Or Jamaal Williams vs Panthers

0.5 PPR

I feel like you have to go Jamaal with the way he has been playing. Fitz is borderline droppable right now and who knows what AJs snaps will look like

ROS DJ Moore or Curtis Samuel? Both available and ill need 1 week 12 when tyreek goes on a bye (they play NO)

Back
Top Bottom