***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Still a bit torn on Waller or Henry tonight, .5 ppr. Thoughts? I already have Jacobs as my RB2, otherwise I would have considered getting both Waller & HH in my lineup (TE & FLEX). FWIW I'm leaning Henry.

And what are you fellow Kamara owners doing with him this week?

Last edited:
Still a bit torn on Waller or Henry tonight, .5 ppr. Thoughts? I already have Jacobs as my RB2, otherwise I would have considered getting both Waller & HH in my lineup (TE & FLEX). FWIW I'm leaning Henry.

And what are you fellow Kamara owners doing with him this week?

Kamara is good to go.

Christian Kirk or Ridley?

Both are most likely going to blow up. Ridley killed the Saints last year with 4 TD’s in two games and my Bucs secondary gets torched by everybody.

Need 2RB & a flex (standard)

Chubb Gordon Ekeler Singletary Beckham AJ Green

Same league TE: Henry or Waller?

Last edited:
Amari got another MRI
Thielen is DNP (most likely out again sunday)
CMC no practice yesterday (no update today)

Luckily i got WR depth but fam bout to get dropped for my playoff moves. Let me get off this huge bye week woth 1/4 of my teams and he still not playing hes gone

Nah matter fact im just dropping him. Its still depth worthy players available in FA pool, no trade value.

He's prob sitting the season out anyway

FA: Gallup, Parker, Pascal, C.Samuel, Hollywood, AJ Brown

Last edited:
Would you drop Josh Gordon for Dede? Dede is the clear cut #2 behind Chark and Foles Is coming back. Dunno how confident I am in Gordon being 3rd option behind Lockett and Metcalf in a run first offense

Need some help for my flex this week fellas, Tyler Boyd and Mixon are home against the Ravens, Matt Breida home against the Seahawks. I’m leaning Breida but idk, also think im overthinking because im tied for 1st but the other guy has the head to head tiebreaker on me (beat me by 13 the week Brees got hurt early in the first quarter :angry:)

Nah matter fact im just dropping him. Its still depth worthy players available in FA pool, no trade value.

He's prob sitting the season out anyway

FA: Gallup, Parker, Pascal, C.Samuel, Hollywood, AJ Brown

You must be in an 8 team league or play with idiots if Gallup is on waivers.

Those of you who have SF defense, y'all playing them or benching to stream another D?
I picked up Colts defense (vs Miami) but I hate to roster 2 of them.

Would you drop Josh Gordon for Dede? Dede is the clear cut #2 behind Chark and Foles Is coming back. Dunno how confident I am in Gordon being 3rd option behind Lockett and Metcalf in a run first offense

I added Gordon a couple weeks ago and now I'm trying to trade him for TY Hilton, since TY is hurt. I'm also the #1 seed and a virtual lock to make the playoffs and also live and play in a league with Seattle fans, so I'm hoping to pull one over.

Regardless, try trading him first since everyone loves them some Josh Gordon and see if you can do better than Dede. If not, I'd sit tight. I like Dede, but still a lot of uncertainty with that offense and one thing is certain...Russ is BALLIN'...he'll find Gordon.

You must be in an 8 team league or play with idiots if Gallup is on waivers.

Nope. 10 team all 3 my leagues

1. He was available and got picked up yesterday (money league)
2. He just got dropped yesterday (money league)
3. He was available got picked up off waivers last week (work league)

I mean dont make it sound hes just been killin it. Idk why they dropped him but they did

Back
Top Bottom