***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So...

Start AJ Green at home vs Ravens in his first game back or Larry Fitzgerald at my trash *** Bucs secondary? Or Jamaal Williams vs Panthers

0.5 PPR

Williams for sure (no hesitation)

yes, take the trade. Samuels will likely be a backup again this week and he is **** awful at running the ball. Dude is averaging 2 ypc and can’t even beat the 4th string running back out for early down work and goal line carries. He will probably have a Chris thompson like role once Conner gets back but I would guess OBJ will have way more trade value in future weeks if you want to flip him for someone else

Conner was already a limited participant at practice yesterday so he is in track to suit up.

Yeah was my thinking but thought was supposed to be out longer. I took it though, if beckham never gets it going i really didnt lose anything here

Right now im really hoping the browns dont brown and ruin chubb

Williams for sure (no hesitation)

Yeah was my thinking but thought was supposed to be out longer. I took it though, if beckham never gets it going i really didnt lose anything here

Right now im really hoping the browns dont brown and ruin chubb

he will probably have another meh week this week but after the bills the schedule gets really easy

Hyde on bye, Fournette on bye.

someone bid 52 on Ronald Jones

I gotta start Kamara and L. Murray :lol:

bye weeks suck especially with fournette and Watson on bye.

hope I can pull of some miracle and win, playing the 2nd place team and with a loss were both 8-2 :smh:

Hyde on bye, Fournette on bye.

someone bid 52 on Ronald Jones

I gotta start Kamara and L. Murray :lol:

bye weeks suck especially with fournette and Watson on bye.

hope I can pull of some miracle and win, playing the 2nd place team and with a loss were both 8-2 :smh:

Yikes @ $52 on RoJo.

I'm really hoping Damien Williams is set to turn up ROS. I traded for Mack, and may consider DW in my flex over Murray with Kamara due back too.

Yikes @ $52 on RoJo.

I'm really hoping Damien Williams is set to turn up ROS. I traded for Mack, and may consider DW in my flex over Murray with Kamara due back too.
I think he wanted to basically block me. His teams solid, spent all his money

dudes mad I got lucky last week and I’m 8-1

I don’t care though, losing this week for sure even if I scooped Ronald Jones

Dude in my work league dropped Howard & Chark. Im #2 and I know for a fact I will get whichever one I want because the guy who has #1 hasnt used his #1 claim all season.

Who do i target first (im def gonna try to get both) but who is the better grab. I say Howard because week 11 Carson & Jones will go on a bye and the only RB i will have is Michel BUT Eagles play NE that week :rolleyes

My Squad :
J.Allen Minshew
Carson Jones Michel AP
Julio Tyreek McLaurin Tate
Waller
Zeurlein
Rams

Last edited:
i got ronald jones and damien williams starting for me and benching joe mixon... if james connor is healthy ill sub him in for damien williams... my strategy when drafting my team was to not have multiple guys on bye...i did break that rule since i have rodgers and adams on bye next week

How come the rams are so low on the defensive rankings this week?

Probably cause all the Steelers do is run the ball 5 million times per game or checkdowns to Samuels so defenses aren’t getting much of any points vs them.

Probably cause all the Steelers do is run the ball 5 million times per game or checkdowns to Samuels so defenses aren’t getting much of any points vs them.

After that post i went and look at QB ints and rudolph only has 4 and i was like :sick: :angry:

You right all them damn checkdowns :smh: i picked up Rams for now but we'll see if any defense gets dropped.

About to throw a 3 for 1 trade offer for CMC .. ROS @ TE Henry or Waller? (Standard)

Raiders schedule looks light most of the season going forward so I’d lean Waller but Henry has more TD potential with Rivers targeting him so much in the Red Zone. However, Waller only has Ty Williams while Hunter has K Allen, M Williams, Gordon and Ekeler sharing targets

I’d say Waller has the higher floor and Henry has a slightly higher ceiling

Dude in my work league dropped Howard & Chark. Im #2 and I know for a fact I will get whichever one I want because the guy who has #1 hasnt used his #1 claim all season.

Who do i target first (im def gonna try to get both) but who is the better grab. I say Howard because week 11 Carson & Jones will go on a bye and the only RB i will have is Michel BUT Eagles play NE that week :rolleyes

My Squad :
J.Allen Minshew
Carons Jones Michel AP
Waller
Zeurlein
Rams

I think you're good on WRs, go for Howard and hope he lands to your squad. If not Chark is a good fall back

My Squad :
J.Allen Minshew
Carons Jones Michel AP
Waller
Zeurlein
Rams

Howard is as solid as they come rn. He's pretty much always good for 50 yards and a TD.

I'm interested to see how the Jags look with Foles. Chark was Minshew's go-to. Westbrook was that for Foles from what we saw early, but he's banged up.

I wanna try to get McLaurin right now at his lowest on the basis that Keenum the QB again off the BYE. What are the odds that happens?

Raiders schedule looks light most of the season going forward so I’d lean Waller but Henry has more TD potential with Rivers targeting him so much in the Red Zone. However, Waller only has Ty Williams while Hunter has K Allen, M Williams, Gordon and Ekeler sharing targets

I’d say Waller has the higher floor and Henry has a slightly higher ceiling

Bout to see what he says. Between byes and injuries hes got 7 of his 14 players out for the week :evil:

I wanna try to get McLaurin right now at his lowest on the basis that Keenum the QB again off the BYE. What are the odds that happens?

I feel like at this point, they're just gonna roll with Haskins unless he gets injured. I have McLaurin and hoping for Case, but with a potential new regime incoming, they're going to want to assess Haskins.

I feel like at this point, they're just gonna roll with Haskins unless he gets injured. I have McLaurin and hoping for Case, but with a potential new regime incoming, they're going to want to assess Haskins.

Lame. I just read this after my post too.

I dont expect him to accept but with half his team on the bye or out im gonna shoot my shot

Send Chubb H.Henry Green
Receice CMC

Would y’all start Mark Andrews or Todd Gurley in the FLEX? Gurley coming off the BYE so I think he’ll get some more touches but Steelers defense is solid against the run and Ravens play the Bengals

There's hope since they have rapport from OSU, but Haskins hasn't looked anywhere near serviceable yet.

Dwayne Haskins ****ing blows. He plays like Bad Jameis at all times. There is no Good Jameis with him. Hopefully for the Skins sake they realize this is a Josh Rosen one and done test run with him for the year.

Back
Top Bottom