***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

not checking scores til the late afternoon games are done, but i think its pretty safe to say I'll have nothing to play for next week :smh:

well my season looks to be over... im down 67-62 with the 4th quarter left... i got new england defense the last one to play while my opponent still got james white, chris carson and robert woods... i played rodgers over winston SMH... that was the difference right there...

tenor.gif

First playoff game. Didn't know about Jacobs and Leveon because I was out all weekend. Season over barring a historic night from Ertz.
****ing sucks man the rest of my team put in work too

First playoff game. Didn't know about Jacobs and Leveon because I was out all weekend. Season over barring a historic night from Ertz.
****ing sucks man the rest of my team put in work too
That Brees 50 points didn't help either..

Edit: Nevermind it did.. Michael Thomas put up 30+

Last edited:
I was dead set on benching Brees all week long but just wasn't sure who I'd pick up instead and was going to plug the 49ers D in over the Packers D. Wasnt til last night I was like nah **** it since I already tried to get cute starting David Montgomery the other day. My 49er bias wouldve ended my season most likely

Brees got me a 50 burger and the Niners had -6 :lol: I would have been HEATED

the sad thing is I had Brees and waived him when he got injured... my opponent picked him up and used him against me and of course got 50 points lol... what a way to end my fantasy season... oh well

Dropped Brees? Yikes, I stashed him on IR but if your league doesnt have one you still gotta keep him on the bench!

These blind *** refs calling Harry out of bounds on that TD might end up costing my *** this playoff win.

Looks like I’m gonna win but it looks like I’m gonna lose Evans for the season and Cooks went down.

Back
Top Bottom