***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Fumbles are worth -2

If he fumbles first play of the game and they pull him it could be close.

But honestly is there any way there could be 3 points of stat corrections between now and tomorrow at 8PM before the game?

3 points is severe. That’s the equivalent of 30 yards or 3 receptions. Normally a stat correction will be like 15 yards instead of 17 on a run play. I’ve never seen an entire 3 points

Up 75 against Saqquon and Sterling. Pretty sure I got this but I’ll be tuning in tomorrow just to watch. Shoutout Derek Henry, Kittle and Matty Ice for putting up some numbers this week.

Yeah 3 points is big for a stat correction but i have had it happen to me a few years back for 2 points. Thought i won and was talking **** to my buddy only to see the next day that one of my guys got credited for a lost fumble on one of those last second plays where they are desperate and just keep trying to lateral it , lost by like .3 or something stupid:lol:

Lost by 2 against Lamar Jackson and Ekelar

My bench was lit
5DCFF6FB-ABB1-4C0E-99D0-F0F87D470E00.jpeg

Had a bye week but lost Penny, Guice, and Josh Jacobs to injuries. Maybe Mike Evans also. Now I'm limping into the playoffs.

B3E59E82-FC2E-4FA2-BA26-7798BF9317A6.png

oh man i know my opponent is heated after that score he put up only to lose by me putting up almost 180 pts LOL

He only got eagles kicker left

Down 50 with barkley, sanders, and jeffrey against his ertz. Gonna need them all to go off tonight in the league i want to win the most

Prob gonna lose NT league

had Tannehill in all week, put in mahomes last minute because my boys clowned me. Should have went wi Th my gut

Quarterfinal exit for me :smh: ran into Woods & Higbee last night and they were the dagger.

Even if I won, I would have limped into the next round. Lost Evans, Ridley, Jacobs, Penny & Powell to injury yesterday :sick: .

Who's Golladay Inn in the NT league? Shame that one of us has to fall. I put up 167.xx. He's got 132.xx with Ertz tonight.

Ridley out of the rest of the season

Cowboys released Maher & signed Forbath.

I’m going to have to start either Baker against Baltimore or roll with Eli week 16 as my QB2. Pray for me.

WOOF. There's no one better out there?

People in my league hoard qbs so the wire is barren right now. Stafford’s injury and Foles flaming out screwed me. I’ve honestly given some thought to playing Taysom Hill and praying for a td :lol:

I strted allen over brees but I still have a shot.

down 18.5 in a half-point PPR. His team is done and I have saquon.

100 yards
1 TD
6 catches.

That’s not too much to ask for, is it?

Need 12.9 from Miles Sanders to get to the championship in one league.

Need 42.4 from Sanders/Saquon Barkley to get to the semis in another league.

Good luck everyone :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Wonder how many matchups Ertz won for people with those 2 late TD’s

Whew, came into the game up 9 and he had the Eagles kicker left. Wow, I’m shocked but it looks like I’m moving on to the next round.

Saquon barely got me enough to win the first playoff week. I played against the 2nd highest score AND have the most points against in the regular season. Somehow made 3rd seed (wouldve preferred the 4th or 5th though). Probably my luckiest unlucky season so far lol.

IMG_5880.PNG

1575952928594.jpg

Eliminated from playoffs. Can’t believe I had both starters go down and I missed it
Had Koo too

i lost in the playoffs in the first round... but just crazy how my league turned out... remember how i told you it was a 6 team playoffs and then all of a sudden my friend who was the commissioner made it a 7 team playoff on monday talk about last minute... this means that instead of the top 2 teams having a bye only the number 1 top team had a bye while the number 2 team had to play in the first round lol...so the closest game of the playoffs and last game was the number 2 team in the league against number 7 with the number 7 ended up winning 102-90 because they had ertz on their team....i honestly think the commissioner let an unprecedented #7 team make the playoffs all of a sudden because it was the defending champion...i lost fair and square but as a fan of football i think it was BS to change the rules all of a sudden and just have a 7th team make the playoffs which should be 6 teams and that 7th team happens to be the reining champion smh

Back
Top Bottom