***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Down 23 points already cause of Ingram. This is going to be close. Need Dalvin and Henry to eat this week.

Man I really wanna ride with my boy lamjack considering he got me here to this point. But if they’re up by 3 tuddies at half, I don’t see why harbaugh wouldn’t pull him. Would starting jimmy g against a bad atl pass defense be stupid?

:lol:

Poor commish going against both Lamar and Ingram in the semi’s. Hope he looses.

To think everyone was clowning the dude who drafted Ingram and Lamar in the first two rounds. He might win the chip.

Man...thought Ravens D was really gonna come through for me tonight and only got me 7. Had Patriots D at Bengals on my bench but thought for sure the Ravens D at home going against a trash team and turnover prone QB on a short week would put up big numbers.

You are sitting so pretty if Lamar is on your team. Must be nice.

What round did y'all take him in? My main league, he was drafted R15 :smh: .

Who y’all recommend for defense this week:
Bills against Steelers or Philly against Washington

Happy to have faced Lamar Andrews & Ravens D last week and eliminate that team :smile: - seeing those 3 account for 66.2 pts on TNF :sick:

Whats my WR2 here: Lockett Beckham M.Williams - my FA options now are Slayton, Mclaurin, Pascal (cousins snatched AJ Brown before me)

I dont like any of my rostered guys honestly. And ive been able to hit 3x on taking WR facing Miami and catching deep balls/long TDs

Added Dion Lewis in 4 leagues. No practice for Henry on Friday. He left the game after a long run when it was only 28-21.
This could be major. Snap up Lewis and see how this unfolds.

Whats my WR2 here: Lockett Beckham M.Williams - my FA options now are Slayton, Mclaurin, Pascal (cousins snatched AJ Brown before me)

I dont like any of my rostered guys honestly. And ive been able to hit 3x on taking WR facing Miami and catching deep balls/long TDs
Def not OBJ. Patrick Peterson will probably hold him down.
I'd go Slayton after that huge game on Monday. You know Eli is going to leave it all out there regardless if they're up comfortably.
Pascal will be shadowed by Lattimore.
McLaurin, although he gets targets, has a weak QB and team that doesn't score much.
Lockett is due for a breakout game. Seattle needs to get him back on track.

Added Dion Lewis in 4 leagues. No practice for Henry on Friday. He left the game after a long run when it was only 28-21.
This could be major. Snap up Lewis and see how this unfolds.
Picked up Lewis. If he sits it would be good for my chances. Playing Lamar, Kamara and Henry. That alone seems like automatic death.

Def not OBJ. Patrick Peterson will probably hold him down.
I'd go Slayton after that huge game on Monday. You know Eli is going to leave it all out there regardless if they're up comfortably.
Pascal will be shadowed by Lattimore.
McLaurin, although he gets targets, has a weak QB and team that doesn't score much.
Lockett is due for a breakout game. Seattle needs to get him back on track.

I was gonna gamble AJ vs sorry Houston but since hes gone i was thinking slayton like you said. I agrre Lockett is due but its too little too late for him, cant trust him either.

Mike Williams is good for 60 yards so i had him in just cause but he wont be getting Rhodes, Waynes has been much better at covering (unless they put Waynes on Allen :nerd:)

Back
Top Bottom