***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

going against Henry, Zeke, and Mostert

RIP

Not necessarily. Rams offense has been better the past few weeks. If they can jump to an early lead they can force Cowboys to throw more and use Zeke less. Henry might end up in a Tannehill vs Watson shoutout where he’d get less touches. And Mostert plays in a crowded backfield with a healthy Breida returning

Not necessarily. Rams offense has been better the past few weeks. If they can jump to an early lead they can force Cowboys to throw more and use Zeke less. Henry might end up in a Tannehill vs Watson shoutout where he’d get less touches. And Mostert plays in a crowded backfield with a healthy Breida returning
Shan said he’s the lead back now

hoping it’s just talk and turns to a Coleman game or some ****

Shan said he’s the lead back now

hoping it’s just talk and turns to a Coleman game or some ****

Mostert plays at his best when he’s in a game where the Niners defense needs to be aggressive to beat another equally talented team, which over the past two weeks was the Saints and Ravens. Falcons don’t fall into that category. They can go up 14+ then just play lead preservation and rotate the backs

Mostert plays at his best when he’s in a game where the Niners defense needs to be aggressive to beat another equally talented team, which over the past two weeks was the Saints and Ravens. Falcons don’t fall into that category. They can go up 14+ then just play lead preservation and rotate the backs

I wouldn’t say that. Falcons against their old OC with Julio and Hooper healthy could still put up some points.

I wouldn’t say that. Falcons against their old OC with Julio and Hooper healthy could still put up some points.

falcons can def have a solid offensive game but Ridley being out will hurt them. Allows the secondary to hone in on Julio and Hooper. No more Sanu to cover either so I can see San Fran with a double digit halftime lead

I feel a Kamara resurgence these next two weeks. This week at home in primetime on MNF vs a mediocre Colts team with nothing to really play for then next week he’s back at Tennessee for the first time in his career since college.

Y’all think I should stick with Josh Allen against Pittsburgh or should I pick up Drew Lock?

Who yall playing between L.Jack and Watson?

I feel like its a push, Lamar could do enough early for good day while Watson plays all game for a good day.

Or Jackson does little and they feed the RBs

falcons can def have a solid offensive game but Ridley being out will hurt them. Allows the secondary to hone in on Julio and Hooper. No more Sanu to cover either so I can see San Fran with a double digit halftime lead

Gage will be a solid #2 these fial weeks. They cant ignore him and this new dude Olamide got speed.

Falcons problem is our trash OLine

Need Ingram to get me off to a good start this week! Going up against the homie and his team rarely has a week where they have a dud all around

Back
Top Bottom