***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Im still mad that this team finished 9th, was highest scoring until week 13, and somehow gets the most points scored against

Wilson Brees
Carson Gurley Gordon Mack
Julio Thomas Chark J.Brown
Waller
Packers
Koo

:smh: :angry:

And of course 80% of them ball out this week when it means nothing for me. team put up 149.64. if i had cared this week i wouldve played Brees and had another 13pts

Made it to the finals. Ended up being super close but the W is a W. Now on to the the Chip!!

8C6675FF-226F-4B51-92B7-EA4DDD6152FA.jpeg

Well I’m going to the finals in both of my money leagues. One I’m going for a 3-peat and in the other I’m going for my 3rd title in 5 years.

He's been a huge bust this season.
No 100 yard games

2 touchdowns on the year and both came in week 3

I needed a TD last night. I wish they just had shut him down for the rest of the season so I couldA started Murray

oh well. What’s done is done.

good luck everyone left playing for a championship

Another (probably) 3rd place finish :rolleyes

My history in fantasy football

Friends & Fam:
2014 - champ
2015 - 9th
2016 - champ
2017 - 3rd
2018 - 3rd
2019 - ?

Work :
2018 - champ
2019 - 9th

Baseball:
2017 - 2nd
2018 - champ
2019 - 9th

Entered the playoffs as the #2 seed. Both myself and the #1 seed got washed this weekend. There goes my quest for 4 championships in a row :smh: :frown:

Made it to the finals in my money league!!! First time in 5 years...

I’m really leaning towards starting Perriman over Cooper Kupp...

What’s y’all thoughts on that?

Another (probably) 3rd place finish :rolleyes

My history in fantasy football

Friends & Fam:
2014 - champ
2015 - 9th
2016 - champ
2017 - 3rd
2018 - 3rd
2019 - ?

Work :
2018 - champ
2019 - 9th

Baseball:
2017 - 2nd
2018 - champ
2019 - 9th

I've been playing fantasy football since 99 and I've never won. Never even made it to the championship :sick:

Should I start Winston over Ryan? In almost every ranking I’ve looked at, Winston is higher. Doesn’t have Evans and most likely Godwin.

:wow: sheesh.

Guess i shouldnt complain. I dont know how to lose though i take too serious i guess lol

There's a lot of luck involved TBH. I've watched football religiously over that period of time and knew as much or more about football than my competition. Sometimes it comes down to picks. There's been years when owners with LT, Marshall Faulk, Priest Holmes, or Peyton all diddy bopped through the league.

Should I start Winston over Ryan? In almost every ranking I’ve looked at, Winston is higher. Doesn’t have Evans and most likely Godwin.

Jameis is a must start at this point...

He’s gonna throw a ton regardless of who the WRs are...I see another big day...

Now is the time of year I obsess over every minor detail of my team :lol:. How comfortable would you be starting Zeurlein? Rams are so Jekyll and Hyde and now going up against SF. Could be the recipe for another 1-3 point week for him.

Thoughts on Josh Allen this week. I have a feeling Allen will rush for 2tds this week against the pats. ........I can pick up jimmy G, dalton, Goff or fitz-magic. :/

Thoughts on Josh Allen this week. I have a feeling Allen will rush for 2tds this week against the pats. ........I can pick up jimmy G, dalton, Goff or fitz-magic. :/

I’d leave the Patriots D alone this week man.. his lowest output all year was vs NE and he hasn’t looked too hot the past two weeks vs good defenses...

I’d leave the Patriots D alone this week man.. his lowest output all year was vs NE and he hasn’t looked too hot the past two weeks vs good defenses...

Negative..... he got knocked out of that game. Their back up took them to the endzone 2 twice I believe came up short. Josh Allen was starting to get hot right before that helmet to helmet.

Back
Top Bottom