***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Now is the time of year I obsess over every minor detail of my team :lol:. How comfortable would you be starting Zeurlein? Rams are so Jekyll and Hyde and now going up against SF. Could be the recipe for another 1-3 point week for him.
Can’t trust him imo. Dropping him as well.

Just noticed DEN D on the wire. Gonna try and pick them up tomorrow. Opponent has BAL D. Doubt he tries to pick them up.

Just noticed DEN D on the wire. Gonna try and pick them up tomorrow. Opponent has BAL D. Doubt he tries to pick them up.

Same. If I’m not able to I’ll have to play Buffalo D which ain’t bad but that DEN/DET match-up too juicy.

He's been a huge bust this season.

my first 2 picks were Kamara and Juju and I still made it to the finals. Godwin and Mark Andrews have saved me this year. Losing Godwin this week hurts but I will plug and play :smokin

Multiple people in my league held two defenses :lol: :smh:

So I’m going after the chiefs as a stream against the bears for the chip.

I’m on the left.
Looks like another chip for me.
Time will tell but I’m feeling good about it.

Attachments

• D4242598-1B86-486B-BC4D-CC4343C0B381.png
    D4242598-1B86-486B-BC4D-CC4343C0B381.png
    563.6 KB · Views: 144
Multiple people in my league held two defenses :lol: :smh:

So I’m going after the chiefs as a stream against the bears for the chip.

If ya already know you're playoff-bound, you'll want to start stashing defenses around Week 12 for the future matchups.
I like the Chiefs pickup this week.

Made it to the finals in the consolation bracket. Winner gets $50.

Folks in the playoff bracket lucky I didn’t make playoffs. I scored the highest points out of all of them during the playoffs :smh: and I was one game back from making it playoffs :smh:

Same. If I’m not able to I’ll have to play Buffalo D which ain’t bad but that DEN/DET match-up too juicy.
Was able to scoop up DEN D! Missed out on Perriman but picked Boone as well. Have both him and Mattison. We firing up whoever plays? Assuming Cook is out?

Jameis is a must start at this point...

He’s gonna throw a ton regardless of who the WRs are...I see another big day...
Was able to snag Winston. If I start him over Ryan, it’s Winston vs Watson Saturday morning to start the week. :wow:

Just when I thought my options couldn’t get worse than potentially starting Eli in 2019, it looks like Jones is going to be starting this week. Would you roll with Baker or Duck Hodges? Or should I take a chance on Taysom Hill lol?

FF is a cruel *****, anything can happen.

With that given said, your team does look favored but he got some players that could easily pop off

i agree.
i like that Lamar is playing for home field.
and he really aint got noone to run the ball.
and his matchups look a bit tougher.

im confident ill end up back to back champ.

Colts or Denver defense? Both the top 2 streaming options. Colts looked bad last week and lions suck, so leaning broncos

Colts or Denver defense? Both the top 2 streaming options. Colts looked bad last week and lions suck, so leaning broncos

I don’t understand why people are picking the colts defense for championship weekend. They have only score more than 10 pts 4 time (10pts 3x and 11pts 1x)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom