***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So surprisingly, I did get Adams at #10 in the first round. Was shocked he got to me.

Full point PPR 12 teamer keeper league going forward. 1 QB 2 RBs 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex D & K with 6 bench slots. This is how it played out for me:

QB: AR12
RB: Ekeler / Miles Sanders
WR: Adams / OBJ
TE: Engram
Flex: Edelman
D: Bills (but I’ll more than likely stream)
K: Elliot

Bench:

Phillip Lindsay
Darwin Thompson
Justice Hill
Tony Pollard
Tyrell Williams
Austin Hooper

Took a second TE in the end just to **** my brother over.

buc em buc em told u somebody would snake me for Montgomery. Dude took him 3rd round pick 2. Smfh. Fortunately i feel like Miles will eat too.

Damn I can’t believe he fell to me at the 11th pick in the 3rd round. I’m hoping Miles Sanders puts in work from the jump. Eagles are always so annoying about their RB rotation though.

Damn I can’t believe he fell to me at the 11th pick in the 3rd round. I’m hoping Miles Sanders puts in work from the jump. Eagles are always so annoying about their RB rotation though.

Yeah man I ended up with Miles and not David. Hope he puts in work early and they just can’t justify going away from the kid but we’ll see..

I’m ehhhh at RB cause i don’t have a for sure Bell cow but I’ll be able to put up points weekly.

Main league draft is tonight. Could use opinions throughout today.

Full point PPR, 2nd overall in a 12 team. Am I crazy for considering Kamara over CMC? That's assuming Barkley is taken 1st. Do I need to worry about Cam's injury?

I asked a physical therapist friend about the timeline since he tore some ligaments and he said the initial timeline of 6 weeks was extremely optimistic

73D2AEF7-8B37-41E1-B094-01EE7B0D1492.png

This is what ProFootballDoc on Twitter said regarding AJ’s injury just a couple weeks ago. Considering he’s still in a boot and on a scooter right now it makes me a lil bit weary that he’ll be good to go basically a month from now to make that Week 3 return.

E9253615-727D-4632-82E4-C555F6C0F686.jpeg
585ABE92-57DA-471B-AFD5-2504A00A1F8C.jpeg

12 man ppr. I was 10th pick. Dj was on my do not draft list, but he fell to me at 10, so idk. What yall think?

bronconation24 bronconation24 tell me about Lindsay this year... What should I expect

I think he regresses slightly. I think they’re going to try to get Freeman more involved. I’m just really worried about our o line, but Lindsey is still elusive enough to get his. If you can get him a little after his adp , then I think it’s great value. Don’t reach for him though.

I think he regresses slightly. I think they’re going to try to get Freeman more involved. I’m just really worried about our o line, but Lindsey is still elusive enough to get his. If you can get him a little after his adp , then I think it’s great value. Don’t reach for him though.

Ended up getting him in the 7th.

My RB's are weak, WR's are goons. Might have to trade one in the middle of the season.

I still have 1 spot open 10 team standard $25 buy in draft this Thursday 8/29

Reply or PM if youre interested OR know anyone wanting to play

Full point PPR, 2nd overall in a 12 team. Am I crazy for considering Kamara over CMC? That's assuming Barkley is taken 1st. Do I need to worry about Cam's injury?

:nerd:

cant go wrong with either or, i'd go with kamara too though

I was drunk during my draft and forgot Cam was injured and drafted him in the 13th or 14th. Hopefully he gets healthy by then or I would need to drop a player to pick up a QB

Dropping my kicker to hold on to James Washington, hope he breaks out

Problem ...

Who am i dropping though as he plays the SNF game and the kicker i plan on picking up come 1st sunday is Gould vs Tampa and they play the afternoon game

Screenshot_20190826-095243_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Dropping my kicker to hold on to James Washington, hope he breaks out

Problem ...

Who am i dropping though as he plays the SNF game and the kicker i plan on picking up come 1st sunday is Gould vs Tampa and they play the afternoon game

Screenshot_20190826-095243_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Has to be Sanders based on you current bench makeup.

Qb: Lamar Jackson
Wr:wow:db, Godwin, Moore
Rb : cmc , kerryon
Te: walker
Flex : Carson
K: Myers
Def : eagles

Bench
Montgomery
Penny
Shepard
Moncrief
D Thompson
Coutee
Samuels
Metcalf

Drafted 4th overall. Ppr. What y’all think ?

Back
Top Bottom