***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

What’s y’all opinion on Todd Gurley this year? I have a late first round pick so I thought about going WR/Gurley in the first and second round. It’s hard for me to pass up a guy who has habitually been top 3. The risk in the second seems worth the reward

I think I’m liking Rivers as my QB this year. I think that team has a chance to be really good barring injury and with no Melvin they’ll probably be passing the ball a ton. I think Mike Williams and Hunter Henry could have big years on top of how good Keenan is and even more targets to Ekeler out of the backfield.

Most importantly, he can be had pretty late in the draft and you can load up on RB’s and WR’s the rest of the way.

I think I’m liking Rivers as my QB this year. I think that team has a chance to be really good barring injury and with no Melvin they’ll probably be passing the ball a ton. I think Mike Williams and Hunter Henry could have big years on top of how good Keenan is and even more targets to Ekeler out of the backfield.

Most importantly, he can be had pretty late in the draft and you can load up on RB’s and WR’s the rest of the way.

Ive used this strategy with Big Ben and Phillip Rivers the last couple seasons and its worked out for me. I usually draft nothing but wr’s and rb’s the first 8 rounds

Ive used this strategy with Big Ben and Phillip Rivers the last couple seasons and its worked out for me. I usually draft nothing but wr’s and rb’s the first 8 rounds

One thing I’ll say about Rivers though...he almost ALWAYS comes out of the gate hot then slows down the second half of the season. Not sure what it is but I swear he always does this. So I wanna draft Rivers but I also wanna grab another good QB in case that happens again.

Brady has been going crazy late in mocks but I don’t anticipate that happening in real life. I usually wait until I have my entire wr/rb/te/flex set up before even considering qb. Usually try to get a couple of good bench players first too. Too many decent options out there to go qb early.

All this supposed D. Foreman hype and he’s cut.

Lmao.

Couple of teammates, who do you value more?

Samuel v. Moore.
Freeman v. Lindsay.

Also, besides Mahomes, QB is all over the place in the top 2 tiers. Hell some even have Luck over Mahomes. Superflex league drafts gonna be mad unpredictable.

Last edited:
All this supposed D. Foreman hype and he’s cut.

Lmao.

Couple of teammates, who do you value more?

Samuel v. Moore.
Freeman v. Hunter.

Also, besides Mahomes, QB is all over the place in the top 2 tiers. Hell some even have Luck over Mahomes. Superflex league drafts gonna be mad unpredictable.

Who is Hunter...?

You talking about Freeman vs Ito Smith?

Rank these WR’s in 0.5 PPR...

Golladay
Godwin
Boyd
Alshon
Edelman
Lockett

Back
Top Bottom