***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My third keeper in one of my leagues is going to come down to Marlon Mack or Damien Williams. Thoughts? TYIA.

I can only keep 3 of these 4: OBJ, Mahomes, Chubb, or Kerryon Johnson. Auction keeper, no ppr.

Pretty much sold on keeping obj n Chubb. I’m feeling like Kerryon is under the radar and has potential to the year as an rb1. While Mahomes is a lock for points, that position is much more replaceable. I’d be keeping each of these rb’s for pretty cheap.

Other option I’m considering is packaging Mahomes n Kerryon to the David Johnson owner. Half of my budget would be on those 3 (Chubb, DJ, Obj) but that’s a hell of a start and I’d have my rb’s down.

Anyone got a DND list? Have the 5th overall pick in my .5 PPR league and I don't fug with Leveon or DJ at all. Might have to go Nuk or Adams.

Anyone got a DND list? Have the 5th overall pick in my .5 PPR league and I don't fug with Leveon or DJ at all. Might have to go Nuk or Adams.

Would definitely go DJ if he’s available and if Zeke (if he ends the holdout), Saquon, Kamara and CMC are already taken.

Been mock drafting a lot. Plan is to go with 3 wr in the first four rounds. Definitely wanna draft like 8/9 out of 12. If I can secure two of Julio, Michael Thomas, Juju, Odell I’ll be very happy. Really like Thielen/Diggs next and then one of the Rams receivers. Need this chip this year and zero rb paid off last year. Would’ve won if Antonio brown just had a normal game.

Why wouldn’t you draft an RB? Are there leagues with no RB position?
Basically you don’t focus on them til late

Where you stack all other positions and pick up RB at the end

Am I right?

I went opposite last year and failed

4 of my first 5 picks were RB

Alex Collins :smh:

If it’s waiting for RB’s late for sure **** that. Especially in keeper.

I been using that strategy for 5 years now and I’ve finally learned my lesson lol. And I’ve had pretty stacked WR’s. Been keeping Hopkins, Adams, Evans. Struggling to find a RB all year every year has cost me every. single. year.

The teams with the RB’s been running the league.

There’s a number of quality WR’s you can snag throughout the mid rounds. Far less RB’s. If you got one of the good ones you got an advantage.

12 team .5 PPR

#10 pick.

Thinking of goin First RB Heavy first 2-3 rounds

Trying to land Conner / Mixon & josh Jacobs

What is zero RB
It's the best way to draft.

[Drafting lots of RBs early] gives you redundancy in the face of both injuries and bad predictions, but your team will not benefit from those injuries or bad predictions.

The Antifragility of Zero RB
Zero RB is basically what it sounds like. You simply don’t draft running backs in the high leverage rounds. Depending on how a draft is progressing, I will draft either one high upside running back in Round 4 or 5, or I will draft none at all. My preferred lineup after five rounds is to own one tight end (Graham/Gronk) and four wide receivers. I then focus on selecting potential breakout players, the receiving back in timeshares, and backups in good offenses.

You can see fairly easily how Zero RB benefits from randomness. Whenever a starting RB gets hurt, my lineup gets better. It gets better in relation to my opponents because I didn’t have the player in question, and it gets better in the sense that I either own the backup or I have a shot to acquire the backup in free agency.

https://www.rotoviz.com/2013/11/zero-rb-antifragility-and-the-myth-of-value-based-drafting/

It's so much easier to forecast your draft in standard drafts...I love trying to get as much info as I can on players, but so much of the strategy I see here and out there is out the window in auction drafts. I prefer it though...just haven't won much since my league's started doing it. :lol:

My teams are always...ALWAYS, a year away.

An under the radar player I think that can have a really good year is Dede Westbrook. Dude can be had at a steal right now. I think Foles is also low key gonna be a decent option in fantasy as well. Nobody is gonna draft him besides in two QB leagues but I bet he’s gonna be a hot waiver pickup within the first few weeks.

I don’t see it. He’s a high volume receiver in a pretty potent offense. It’s not like he’s Eric Ebron who only contributed by scoring an absurd amount of touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom