***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

FD850991-694F-48DB-83E0-5F657C36FEEC.png

Furious

**** fantasy

2-0 start to a now 3 gm losing streak

$400 league ugh

Gonna need CLE to do the Lord's work and hold Kittle to 2 or less.

Not likely :lol::smh: .

Only up 20 vs Kittle & Gould ... ugh that game time decision prob gonna cost me another L. Damn shame 6 people combined for 40pts and Thielen was 25 of that. Got a damn good 73 from TNF (defending champ bout to be 1-4 :smh:)

Up 16 vs Kittle & Gould. Colts did a great job keep Mahomes in check now need the Browns to do the same and i can get my first W

Ah s***im actually up 17 vs Chubb and Kittle :sick: .. well 1-4 here i come :smh:

Still need kittle & Gould to be held in check for that 20pt lead

Need Kittle and Landry to combine for 17 points PPR. I'm cool with both getting 5 catches for 50 yards each, that's all I need :lol:

I’m not playing against will fuller today but who is here? :lol:

RIP to your matchup this week already

Usually that's the case but of course with my luck my opponent had cooper AND Philly defense!!!! SMFH....

I'm most likely going to be winless still unless obj has a career game like cooper had and sf defense sacks and picks 6 the ish outta Baker

Need Kittle and Chubb to combine for less than 10 points from this point on to go 4-1 in one league...and it looks like chubb can possibly score on this drive smh

Got slaughtered in one league...I’ll be 2-3

Won in one league and I’ll be 3-2

Secured the W in one league barring any fumbles from Kittle or Landry. Should be 4-1.

Fighting in another league against Chubb with my Jimmy G. I’m only up 3 so hopefully the niners just keep building the lead and force the browns to continue to throw.

Picked up Robbie Gould thinking I would just set and forget ROS. So much for that. :smh:

Luckily I already won my matchup this week.

Imagine losing when your opponent got a bagel from his QB (Baker) and WR1 (Evans) .. he Had CMC Thielen and Eagles save him

I kmow my coworker is heated :lol:

Mean while here i am at 0-5 in my work league. My team put up their most points of the season and still lose :smh:

I gotta get rid of OBJ ASAP! Won my matchup but he gave me nothing and has been consistently bad these last weeks. I gotta get him outta here for something.

My team is trending downwards. I MUST grab Everett at all costs. OJ Howard gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom