***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My first three picks were Saquan at 1, Gurley at 20(snake draft) and Antonio Brown at 21. We know how AB worked out, and Gurley and Saquan about to both be out and I'm playing the best team in the league

Unsure Sony owners should consider starting him. Cold, rainy and windy here. Edelman and Flash banged up. No Dorsett. Probably gonna be a heavy dose of ground.

would you trade david Johnson for julio? I have zeke and a jones as my other backs
Julio and Kupp have been the most consistent fantasy WRs imo. Very high floors, especially Julio

Tyler Lockett, Tyler Boyd, and TY Hilton also been pretty consistent last time that I checced

Unsure Sony owners should consider starting him. Cold, rainy and windy here. Edelman and Flash banged up. No Dorsett. Probably gonna be a heavy dose of ground.

I was firing up Sony anyway in 1 league but i like this notion.

Another league though idk who to play. I got Carson in and AJones in the flex. Sony over Aaron or Carson?

what we thinking about NE DEF tonight

gonna need some points out of them tonight :frown:

what we thinking about NE DEF tonight

gonna need some points out of them tonight :frown:

You should be good. Like I said, weather is trash. So unless you're scared of Daniel Jones, Golden Tate and Elijah Penny in the rain you'll be aight.

What do y’all think of this trade?
Trade away my Hill for Boyd and Kittles

A754AA53-B5DF-4F82-A692-555FDC4F6569.png

Is it too bold to start both Hopkins and Fuller this week vs the Chiefs? I’m thinking it’s going to be a high scoring game and they both can eat. Even though my fellow Hopkins owners can feel my pain.

I have other options available other than Fuller but damn I’m 2-3 and willing to swing for the fence.
Thanks

What yall think ...

Give up Aaron Jones & Tyreek for Mike Thomas & Mack?

Standard scoring

My squad:
Minshew
AJones Michel DMont Carson MBrown
Julio Tyreek McLaurin Fitz
Waller
Ravens
Crosby

Is it too bold to start both Hopkins and Fuller this week vs the Chiefs? I’m thinking it’s going to be a high scoring game and they both can eat. Even though my fellow Hopkins owners can feel my pain.

I have other options available other than Fuller but damn I’m 2-3 and willing to swing for the fence.
Thanks
I’m 2-3 as well

But that’s perfectly fine. I start both Evans and Godwin. Now if Evans can get going....

Man right about now I’d rather have Lockett than Beckham :lol: I’m looking at what I can get for him asap

I’m banking on him getting out of this slump. I def felt more confident doing it knowing who my other guys are. I also have Hilton on the bench so I just said F it and did it :lol:

I’ve been wheeling and dealing and have this right now.
I’m 4-1 and have the most points in the league and projected to finish 12-1

E7FA062D-8C95-420C-9F38-13BD75457932.png

I’m 2-3 as well

But that’s perfectly fine. I start both Evans and Godwin. Now if Evans can get going....

I had mike Evans last year and it was rather frustrating. He was so inconsistent and I could bench him as he can break out any given game.

Back
Top Bottom