***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

cant believe i won my match up 78-72... that makes 4 straight wins so now im 5-4.....i started out the season 1-4 so ya thats why my record is still kinda bad lol...my opponent had his kicker and defense on byes and didnt even bother picking anyone up in free agency lmao

mjcry1.png

Can’t believe I won going against Barkley

was smooth sailing til he got that 65 yard catch

8-1

Loss coming for sure with Watson and fournette on bye. I don’t even have anyone to drop :smh: every team picking yo QB last week too prob to screw me

My Tate & Cowboys vs His Gallup & Saquon

Started the matchup up by 6 - Gallup scores im hanging on. Then Saquon finally breaks lose for 65yds and im down by 1 :sick: :angry:

Figured it was a wrap. Then they try that screen pass and Saquon loses 7 yards. Then theres a sack. Then Tate catches 2 pases for like 15 or so yards.

And then SACK .. SCOOP .. SCORE!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20191104-214841_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

ezgif-3-be6172b10abc.gif

This was such a weird week. Boom or bust guys like Metcalf, Gallup and Jaylen Samuels had solid weeks, then usual performers like Rodgers and Diggs struggled (Diggs obviously way worse) and Saquan missed his projection by like 10. Lost by 10 to a guy I should’ve slapped if my main guys show up.

Such is fantasy.
I just happened to be on the winning side of all my matchups.
On the way to lock up a playoff spot for 2/3 leagues. Dead last in another league?

Pretty sure this trade makes no sense, dudes are both shady someone tell me I’m wrong

dude has Goff and Rodgers as his QB he also has no need for a WR, he’s got a few especially tyreek hill and Micheal thomas

he’s gonna trade Rodgers and Ty Johnson for

baker and tyrell Williams

I'd question that trade. Really doesn't make sense based off some of the context. Baker is a waiver QB at this point.

5-4 record so i got the last seed in the playoffs... problem is my best guys are either injured or on byes smh...patriots defense is on bye so i picked up the ravens.... also sutton and fells is on bye too... it sucks that hilton and connor are injured i could definitely use both against the #3 seed... look at this match up smh... yall think i should put mixon in at rb?
1572963260351.png

So...how much FAAB we spending on Bilal Powell if you have a $250 budget and only $118 left?

macbk macbk and other Jets fans chime in pls

So...how much FAAB we spending on Bilal Powell if you have a $250 budget and only $118 left?

macbk macbk and other Jets fans chime in pls

I'm not good at identifying what $ or % you should consider, but it's worth noting that Montgomery is an option too, and we signed Josh Adams off the practice squad today.

I'm not good at identifying what $ or % you should consider, but it's worth noting that Montgomery is an option too, and we signed Josh Adams off the practice squad today.

So would you probably do real minimal like $6 maybe? Ty Montgomery apparently got banged up on a punt this past game and Powell has gotten more work than him both of the last two weeks.

6-3 (2nd)
5-4 (3rd)

Need to finish out strong these next 3 weeks. Luckily my byes are about done. Lesgetit

So would you probably do real minimal like $6 maybe? Ty Montgomery apparently got banged up on a punt this past game and Powell has gotten more work than him both of the last two weeks.

$6-8 seems about right if you're in a bind. You know your leagues spending habits better than I though obviously. I didn't even watch the game Sunday so I wasn't aware of Montgomery being hurt or not, but I do know he's been a non-factor all season despite a strong summer :smh: . Powell might be the back to own if Bell were to miss time.

It appears the Josh Adams signing was only to block another team from signing him.

However, that could be a complete lie.

$6-8 seems about right if you're in a bind. You know your leagues spending habits better than I though obviously. I didn't even watch the game Sunday so I wasn't aware of Montgomery being hurt or not, but I do know he's been a non-factor all season despite a strong summer :smh: . Powell might be the back to own if Bell were to miss time.

I ended up saying **** that situation altogether and just grabbing Darrell Henderson for $2 instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom