***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My dude needs a fresh start in 2020.

He had a fresh start this year and got hurt 1st week of training camp. New scenery isnt gonna fix his ankle.

Shame his talent was wasted in Cincy and never in legitimate contention for anything

Need 2RB & a flex (standard)

Chubb Gordon Ekeler Singletary Beckham AJ Green

Same league TE: Henry or Waller?

I mean its a good problem but damn its a problem. I have no idea

PhotoGrid_1573147736735.jpg

7B73CAD6-1398-4C21-A3AF-557E6DA68A03.png

Sounds more like if he’s offered an extension then that ankle won’t be sore anymore.

If you guys had to drop anyone of these WRs for J. Samuels?

Josh Gordon
Devante Parker
Zach Pascal
Mohamed Sanu

If you guys had to drop anyone of these WRs for J. Samuels?

Josh Gordon
Devante Parker
Zach Pascal
Mohamed Sanu

Sanu. Tom Brady didn’t look great last game and with NKeal Harry expected to return soon, Edelman being Brady’s favorite target, Dorsett getting his targets, and James White and Burkhead in the short game, don’t see Sanu having consistent 5+ catch 50+ yard games.

Are you in a 3 man league

I think how this team is composed makes a lot of sense.

Watson, Thomas and OBJ are really the only top guys from the start of the season and lots of drafts saw Watson go later. Chubb was a question mark, Gordon a holdout, nearly no one expected this kind of season from Lockett, Waller received buzz late and most were still iffy...Henry was hurt and most didn't bother....

I dont understand the need to **** on everyone's team like that...if I showed you my team with CMC, Dalvin, Brees, Godwin, Henry...youd probably think the same, but it was an auction in a 12-team league...different ball game. Either help the man or move on.

I say Chubb, Singletary as the backs, OBJ flex.

Watson, Thomas and OBJ are really the only top guys from the start of the season and lots of drafts saw Watson go later. Chubb was a question mark, Gordon a holdout, nearly no one expected this kind of season from Lockett, Waller received buzz late and most were still iffy...Henry was hurt and most didn't bother....

I dont understand the need to **** on everyone's team like that...if I showed you my team with CMC, Dalvin, Brees, Godwin, Henry...youd probably think the same, but it was an auction in a 12-team league...different ball game. Either help the man or move on.

I drafted: Watson Fournette Gordon Ekeler Thomas Green
I traded for: Chubb Lockett Beckham
FAs: Waller Singletary Henry

Diff league i got Gurley Mack & Gordon playing as RB1/2 & Flex. Carson on the bench

Carson and Gurley are who im debating on playing

Didn’t **** on his team

his team is stacked lol

OBJ and AJ green the only downside

he’s got 4 legitimate star tableRB. Basically 1/2 QB

Michael Thomas and lockett

and prob the standout TE while the te position has been trash

I drafted: Watson Fournette Gordon Ekeler Thomas Green
I traded for: Chubb Lockett Beckham
FAs: Waller Singletary Henry
How many teams?!

Either way sick squad especially when and if fournette starts getting some touchdowns

Waller got drafted in all my leagues,singletary too

Didn’t **** on his team

You know what I meant. But I didn't intend for that to be directed at you. That same comment is so silly at this point though...just help a brotha out ya know?...

Asking A vs B vs C on who to start shouldn't have anything to do with how many teams in that league.

I didn’t even see his question just saw he has fournette on his bench and all his RB :lol:

Got Jacobs and Badgley going tonight vs his Keenan Allen

hopefully Allen keeps ****ting the bed

Back
Top Bottom