***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

On a 5 game win streak. Would you change the starting lineup at all, aside from sliding Engram in at TE if he's a go? 14 manager leagie 0.5 PPR.

Untitled.png

I'd get Kirk in there over Montgomery. Can you improve Seattle defense without dropping 9ers?

I'd get Kirk in there over Montgomery. Can you improve Seattle defense without dropping 9ers?

These are my only defensive options. Wouldn't have to drop anyone because I have a roster spot from dropping AB.

Untitled.png

Defense question for this week, I have the Ravens - stick with em vs SF?

CAR vs WAS
NYJ vs CIN
DEN vs LAC (Philip Rivers!)
LAC vs DEN

I would stick with Ravens probably. They’ve been killing every QB they’ve went up against the last like 6 games. And it’s at Baltimore.

Anyone play college fantasy football? I'm in the championship this week but one of my best players (Michael Pittman USC) doesn't even have a game :lol:. In the money so I guess I can't really complain.

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 1.49.52 PM.png

Anyone from my bench that I should bring in?
3 of the guys on my bench are playing in heavy weather so i thought that would keep their reception numbers down
Thoughts?
4A8A44BE-4DE0-49E3-9F23-DB48FF69C89C.jpeg

are my starters good or should i sub someone out... last week i took an L for benching winston and williams smh... but rodgers got a good matchup imo...
1574882403267.png

Anyone play college fantasy football? I'm in the championship this week but one of my best players (Michael Pittman USC) doesn't even have a game :lol:. In the money so I guess I can't really complain.

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 1.49.52 PM.png

Did Darnold play with Pittman or is he (Pittman) too new @ USC? Buddy of mine suggested Jets land him if they miss out on one of the top WR's.

sick someone took darnold before more on the waiver wire smh

matty ice better step it the **** up this mother ****er
Matt Ryan been such a huge disappointment. Somehow I’ve managed end in 2nd place right now.
Starting Winston instead. Good idea?
Also picked up Darnold for maybe next week.

Am I crazy to consider rolling with Tannehill over Rodgers this week? I've already clinched a playoff spot.

can't believe im actually benching golladay

idk what im gonna do come week 15

really hope Stafford comes back but pretty sure he aint

Am I crazy to consider rolling with Tannehill over Rodgers this week? I've already clinched a playoff spot.
Nope. Rodgers my favorite player in the league but he ain’t been the same for the last two years. Fantasy wise.

Cooper Kupp has been letting me down the last few weeks. I want to bench him smh

9EADF335-A49E-4B64-83CB-ECDBEEC539B9.jpeg

It's really that the blueprint of Goff is out.
I'm starting both and I may regret it with Cousins on the bench.

Goff already in my do not draft next year group.
Thought he'd be steady, not spectacular but damn this dude barely averaging a TD the last few games and the fumbles/Int don't even make those points worth it.

The next two weeks the Rams offense has the opportunity to bounce back against the Cardinals and Seahawks.

At Dallas and At Niners Weeks 15 and 16 could be really rough though.

Seattle's secondary has turned it around of late...you'll probably learn all you need to on how they handle against Minnesota.

Seattle's secondary has turned it around of late...you'll probably learn all you need to on how they handle against Minnesota.

Eh idk about Seattle defense. I can see Cook doing work, and they haven’t faced any offense with a duo like Diggs/Thielen plus Rudolph thriving. Seattle gave up 2 rushing and 2 passing TD to the Bucs. Eagles and Niners both have mediocre receivers and they played the Niners without Kittle and Emmanuel Sanders. I can see 1 rushing and 2 passing TDs for the Vikings

Eh idk about Seattle defense. I can see Cook doing work, and they haven’t faced any offense with a duo like Diggs/Thielen plus Rudolph thriving. Seattle gave up 2 rushing and 2 passing TD to the Bucs. Eagles and Niners both have mediocre receivers and they played the Niners without Kittle and Emmanuel Sanders. I can see 1 rushing and 2 passing TDs for the Vikings

To be clear, I think the Vikings offense has their way (same with Seattle's O). My post was neutral, as in, Kupp owners can be a lot more decisive about his potential after the Vikings throw all over Seattle.

Vikings offense been on a different level than LAR though and Seattle's secondary with Diggs definitely has been better, so we'll see.

I’m not trusting Kirk Cousins on the road in a primetime game this week against a legit playoff team.

Back
Top Bottom