***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

the fun starts tonight

let me see allen robinson put a dud up please only guy he got going tonight

Yeah that’s kinda my thinking, but I would think Brady should be good for at least a couple TD’s vs the Chiefs. Also, I’d have to drop Brady to pick up Fitz and with him playing the Bengals next week and my possible person I’m playing being a Patriots fan and not having a great QB situation he’d definitely scoop him.

Ah that changes things. If you don't want to risk losing Brady to your potential opponent, I'd probably sit tight.

Kyle Rudolph or Tyler Higbee
and
Devante Parker or Jarvis Landry

With Thielen absent, Rudolph has been a TE1. I honestly think I'd side with him over Higbee (despite his blowup last week).

Any way you can get Parker and Landry in at the same time?

With Thielen absent, Rudolph has been a TE1. I honestly think I'd side with him over Higbee (despite his blowup last week).

I'd have to bench Hopkins or Edelman.

pulled out the win in the 1st round. Now to upset the number 1 seed. Any help is appreciated.

WR: Davante Adams, Amari Cooper, Alshon Jeffery, Jarvis Landry, Robert Woods - need 2 and a flex due to my RB situation
DEF: Eagles vs Giants or Ravens vs Bills
TE: Hooper (if he comes back), Rudolph, Hollister

Need any and all Mahomes big plays to be to Tyreek this weekend. Lock Kelce’s *** up.

what about kyle rudolph or ryan griffin

Think I’m sitting Gallup for Jones Jr. Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt me. I’m a big underdog this week in one of my leagues

Missed out on the bye by 6 points :angry:

starting to overthink already lol, need some help with my flex

david montgomery tonight against dallas
tyler boyd at cleveland
Golladay at minnesota

Back
Top Bottom