Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you enjoyed this evening’s FOX PPV festivities...

We’ll have Wilder/Breazeale shortly, don’t you worry! :rolleyes

manny bout to get embarrassed forreal... the only guys i see errol might lose to is one time and crawford... porter might give him a good fight too but will prally lose though

Spence is one hell of a boxer. Sure, he didn't KO Mikey, but that was just a dominant performance. Feel bad for Mikey for making a potentially terrible career decision, but at least he got paid and he can go back down to his native weight if he's smart. He's just a really likeable human, which is kinda rare in pro sports, let alone boxing.

You get paid regardless of going all 12 or a ko one round 1. So stop it with that conspiracy theory.

Mikey only had two fights he could make big money on. Going up two weight classes fighting an elite fighter is a win win for him and he gets that pay day. If he wins he shocks the world and if he loses it was a given that he would lose, so his one lost wouldn’t be that bad that would hurt him.

Goes back down to 135 and can still make that lomachenko fight and make another pay day. Before this fight garcia wasn’t having any big name fights. He saw the money and took the chance when nobody that is a name wanted to fight Spence.

Or Spence let him survive because no top guy would get in the ring with him if he showcased his power.

Yea that's a possibility.

We've seen Mikey hurt against Rocky Martinez, and Lipinets buzzed him a couple times. Mikey has a solid chin and is tough guy but let's not act like he's JCC or James Toney when it comes to durability.

There were plenty of times Spence could have stepped on the pedal and ended it if he wanted to tonight. The fact that he didn't feels kind of suspect.

I love Manny, my fellow countryman... if he values his health, he shouldn't fight SPence of all people

Spence vs Bud is the only fight for me tbh, maybe Thurman

Mikey's extra weight helped him absorb all that punishment... But also made him slower. Honestly, i don't see Spence losing at 147.. . maybe at 154 he can find more challenges. Crawford is Top Rank, so not sure if that fight can happen. Thurman got the skills and feet... but he does get hurt in the body.

Back
Top Bottom