OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

He's toast. Now he's claiming to have reported these incidents properly? So did the admin at OSU decided to keep Smith on? Everybody getting fired.

I honestly don’t know whether osu hasnthr guts to fire him. He should be fired and Tressel was axed for less (and woody was axed for similar level embarrassment) but idk man. Sadly I think he survives this scandal.

Urban putting stuff out there to make sure if he's fired, its with no cause so he can still get paid.

He's getting fired. The more Zach Smith's dumb *** talks, the worse this stuff sounds too.

So, if urban did report this in 2015, why did he say he knew nothing at media days, and why did he fire him last week if they cleared him back then?

Maybe this is explained somewhere. I’m not really following it to closely, honestly.

So, if urban did report this in 2015, why did he say he knew nothing at media days, and why did he fire him last week if they cleared him back then?

Maybe this is explained somewhere. I’m not really following it to closely, honestly.
No you read it all correct. None of this makes sense. They’re ALL going down

Will this be another Joe Pa thing where Urban told someone but really didn't follow through?

McMurphy just sitting back delivering these bombs from Courtney... They are letting the Buckeyes supply the rope by not playing all the cards

McMurphy out here funneling Courtney’s ****.. whatever she’s got, he’s dropping it... she ain’t dumb and neither is he. :lol:

And they’re just dropping one bomb after another waiting for responses before they unleash hell again. Calculated at every angle. Crazy.

This is gonna get worse. That whole crew’s gonna catch an axe on their throat.

Back
Top Bottom