OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

He knew. No “insider information or wishful thinking” is going to change that.

It was a wrap as soon as he was placed on leave. Now with these abuse stories coming out.. come on man.

OSU is bigger than Meyer. You’ll be fine

They survived Woody Hayes punching the Clemson kid in throat, they survived Tressel and Pryor's tattoo scandal, and they'll survive this.

These are fire
ehh3.png

I’m just waiting to hear he beats his wife and has sex with the male student. Old white men for whatever reason get down like that as seen on recent news

Pedo sympathizers aren't who I would take advice from. Paterno is a clown and a scumbag.

It amazes me how stupid my own fellow fan base is. Grasping at straws to defend this dude. Maybe it's because I dealt with this stuff happening to my mom when I was younger but I have zero interest in him remaining the coach
:lol: It's like people think Urban made Ohio State.

Ohio State will be great with or without this scum bag.

It amazes me how stupid my own fellow fan base is. Grasping at straws to defend this dude. Maybe it's because I dealt with this stuff happening to my mom when I was younger but I have zero interest in him remaining the coach

Every fan base is like this to some degree, especially with coaches who win.

You know damn well if Meyer was John Cooper they wouldn't be doing this :lol:

Wonder if this job could get Bob Stoops out of retirement? Regardless, OSU is staple power in CFB as much as it disgusts me to say it.

Fax, upon fax machine upon facsimile b. Fans acting like they were trash before Urban and his mysterious heart problems.

They had one bad season after the tattoo scandal. Just one, then they went undefeated again :lol:

They'll be fine, too much talent on that roster to fail.

It'll be interesting to see who they go after if Meyer indeed gets the axe. Think they make a play for Tom Herman? He's an Ohio guy with OSU ties.

They had one bad season after the tattoo scandal. Just one, then they went undefeated again :lol:

It'll be interesting to see who they go after if Meyer indeed gets the axe. Think they make a play for Tom Herman? He's an Ohio guy with OSU ties.

Yes. Herman, Matt Campbell, and Jeff Brohm will all get the full court press.

Smh how can you stoop that low to bring up that season :lol: I was ready to legit beat the brakes off Joe Bauserman lawd

Could you imagine the meltdown if Herman left Texas? Though after hearing how he’s doing down there I’m not sure I’d want him as a HC (OC again hell yeah)

There's a good chance he'll beat SC and Oklahoma this year, but, has there been a coach who has bought himself as much hype and good will of 1-2 years at a G5 as Tom Herman? Media and message boards talk about him in the same breath as the top 5 HC's. My goodness. (And I'm a guy who wanted Herman at SC but come on.)

He was a big reason we won that title, you could see how bad the offense has been since then (granted we had an absolutely stacked team but still)

There's a good chance he'll beat SC and Oklahoma this year, but, has there been a coach who has bought himself as much hype and good will of 1-2 years at a G5 as Tom Herman? Media and message boards talk about him in the same breath as the top 5 HC's. My goodness. (And I'm a guy who wanted Herman at SC but come on.)

Meyer and Scott Frost.

I feel like the hype has died down though mostly after last season. He's gotten pass for last season, but most coaches do for mediocre to bad year ones. The pitchforks don't usually come out until year 2.

He’s a time bomb, man.

Matter of time before he gets himself into some ****.

How he managed to skate free with no backlash for ****ting on all the juniors that left in conversations with NFL people is mind blowing to me.

Back
Top Bottom