OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You dudes got pounded by Texas and you’re talkin bout Clemson. :lol:

Cut it.

Jalen Waddle and Jalen Hurts lit their asses up, but now they're gonna shut down Lawrence and Ross :lol: :lol: Tee Higgins got busy too. Baker was gonna cover them both at the same time?

"Here's the LA Times story by Nathan Fenno. California Court of Appeals says USC process unfair and unlawful the way former USC football player Bryce Dixon was not allowed to properly defend himself against a one-sided USC process. Dixon's attorney also represents Matt Boermeester in a similar case as well as Bubba Bolden, in a case where no decision has been made as to filing a lawsuit against USC"

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-bryce-dixon-appeal-20190107-story.html

Could clear a path for Bolden to return. The Dixon story is unfortunate. Without football in his life dude went full GTA and is serving time in prison for armed robbery and I think grand theft auto.

A little more on this lawsuit against SC:

"SC deserves to get their *** handed to them on this. Pat Haden owns a good part of this. Female Caucasian trainer who likes brothas. But her rich (seemingly racist) donor dad was not happy about this. Tells Pat and the rest is history. He got ****ed"

"Pretty much a repeat of what happened to Kobe In Eagle, Colo. Some folks will paint USC as right cause Bryce is in jail, but USC literally drove him there with other unethical practices in not honoring his scholie despite being told to. USC seems to go after kids who cannot financially defend themselves."

Did Chaney get run out of UGA, or did he leave on his own? UGA's offense wasn't the problem this season...

Looks like Tennessee dropped a major bag and stole him away. UGA board definitely complained about him during the season but looks like Kirby just decided not to match whatever salary bump they gave him.

KJ Hill coming back :pimp:

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you read this?

"It is my understanding that Mr. Harbaugh lost his ever loving mind yesterday........... over the Mattison situation........... in front of the team.............and was only somewhat OK because he then made Al Washington the DL coach. People taken back by Harbaugh's reaction to this.

Today, after this news....................... it will be interesting to see how Mr. Harbaugh handles this.

I know the DL players are in a state of shock right now. In the last 48 hours, they lost the two guys who had recruited them. Sunday, Mattison called them and told them personally he was leaving. Monday, Harbaugh lost his mind in front of them. Today, Washington is leaving. Rough times up there right now."

There was some friction between Mattison and the rest of the defensive staff during bowl prep, and the Washington leaving has been rumored for about two weeks now, I really doubt that version of events happened.

This might sound like sour grapes, but I'd rather have you guys take Matt and Washington, then go out and hire a top rank DC. I don't know what you guys get with Matt that you don't already have with LJ Sr, and Matt wasn't really anything special as a DC when he was here under Hoke.

Jim's done a really good job hiring defensive guys since he's been here, his problem on his side of the ball and relying only on guys who are in his orbit. I'm not worried about replacing those two.

Personally, I think you guys should have had Coombs come back and be DC.

There was plenty of griping at times about the use of Fields and the backs.

They finished with a top 5 offense in S&P+.

Honestly, Fields probably played too much this season. I'm not a fan of the whole "QB package" thing. It disrupts the rhythm of an offense, and 95% of the time it's incredibly predictable.

There was some friction between Mattison and the rest of the defensive staff during bowl prep, and the Washington leaving has been rumored for about two weeks now, I really doubt that version of events happened.

This might sound like sour grapes, but I'd rather have you guys take Matt and Washington, then go out and hire a top rank DC. I don't know what you guys get with Matt that you don't already have with LJ Sr, and Matt wasn't really anything special as a DC when he was here under Hoke.

Jim's done a really good job hiring defensive guys since he's been here, his problem on his side of the ball and relying only on guys who are in his orbit. I'm not worried about replacing those two.

All of this is mute because neither Ohio State or Michigan beating Bama or Clemson while they got those quarterbacks.

I hate losing Coombs that’s a huge loss IMO.

Now they’re supposedly trying to get Corey Raymond from LSU

Lol every major school has rumors about Corey Raymond during a DB coach search or D Coord search.

Bucky Brooks on MTS sounded like he knew Kyler was going to play FB too.

:lol:, every time Bama loses it's the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom