OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Which NFL team is picking him in the 1st round though?

No clue, but I’ve seen his name thrown out there in a few mock drafts in the First Round. Who thought Mayfield was going to picked #1 early on? Quite a few thought it was going to blow up in the Browns’ face.

Besides if you’re trying to leverage as an agent, aren’t you going to tell the A’s you have suitors for your client’s services in the First Round whether it’s true or not?

Last edited:
He’d be a 1st rounder now. Especially now that everyone has seen Baker and wants to run college style spread offenses and he’s gonna run a 4.4.

Alabama must have internal issues, they have 7 underclassmen going pro and players in the transfer portal. Am I doing it right?

upload_2019-1-13_23-25-56.jpeg

You can at least admit you’re biased and behaving a little salty on this issue though right?

He was told/promised one thing and then felt that they tried to pull a bait and switch on him so he went where he was more comfortable.

I didn’t see you complaining as much when Roquan Smith said the same things about UCLA and flipped AFTER signing day.

that coach left right when Roquan was about to comit to UCLA..Chaney left after Jadon decommitted...he was recruited 2 years in adavace right ? Committed for an entire year right ? Jadon talking out of his *** crack. Same way he was talking out his *** about being a life long Sooner fan.

My point is, I don't see this outrage when a kid decommits from elsewhere for a silly reason and ends up at Georgia. Justin Fields decomitted from Penn State because it was "too far away" and immediately took trips to UGA and effing USC. Y'all didn't say a word because you landed him.

Now silent commitments and exaggerated praise of a program are "antics" because it doesn't benefit UGA.

there was a lot of consternation within the Georgia fan base about the 3 deommitments last week. Two of the decommitments were expected and mutual, the only one that really hurts and took me by surprise was the Hazelwood decommitment.

At the end of the day, it comes down to numbers. Georgia's class this year won't be as big as it was last year so in order to make space for more big targets we had to let some other guys go. It sucks but that's just the recruiting business.

To put things in context, over the course of the 2018 recruiting cycle, Georgia had a total of 8 decommitments. Some we're mutual, some got flipped to other schools and somewhere to make space for bigger targets. I foresee the same thing happening this cycle for us as well.

I'm just saying, call it what it is.

Y'all UGA boys cry way too much :lol:. Not used to having attention of the country, eh? Poor babies.

Nobody's crying. I just think the "XYZ program is in shambles because players went pro or transferred" stuff is lazy and lame. I heard folks on the Tennessee board saying that Bama has issues behind the scenes now. :lol:

An ASU writer is saying Noa Pola Gates signed an LOI with Nebraska without telling family (sounds like he and one or both parents did it secretly) but told all the other schools and even family members involved with those schools that he had not and would not until February. Ohio State has been heavily recruiting and visiting him over the past month and he’s been in touch with both SC and ASU still as well.

Problem is it’s a recruiting violation to recruit a kid who has already signed an LOI with another school :lol: Texas got into some of this trouble with Bru McCoy.

The NCAA needs to figure this out with the early signing period because the way they have it set up now is stupid.

Does Finebaum get paid to troll Bama fans? He's been on the "Saban is in decline" bandwagon for years. Now Sark is a bad hire? :lol:

that coach left right when Roquan was about to comit to UCLA..Chaney left after Jadon decommitted...he was recruited 2 years in adavace right ? Committed for an entire year right ? Jadon talking out of his *** crack. Same way he was talking out his *** about being a life long Sooner fan.

That's one of my all-time favorite recruit lines ever. The moment they commit to a school, all of a sudden they've been lifelong fans. That's right up there with recruits saying they're "110% Committed" then de-committing the next week.

Back
Top Bottom