OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

sucks for Mique Juarez. Was looking forward to his career even though he played with the bad guys. So thats it?

Mique and Jaelen Phillips were two guys I was really high on.

Last edited:
sucks for Mique Juarez. Was looking forward to his career even though he played with the bad guys. So thats it?

Mique and Jaelen Phillips were two guys I was really high on.

Chip disagreed with your scouting report on them.

dacomeup dacomeup @Verde Shuttles why was your boy Bubba at SC’s practice today hanging out with the coaches? :lol:

There to do his in-home recruiting visit with Hunter?

Think there's zero worries from the Miami side. :lol: Y'all trash reporters hyping it up though.

Are pro days for juniors new? Equivalent of Calipari having pre-season pro days?

Not entirely just writers hyping it. Looked into it. He hasn't signed with you guys yet. USC is trying to convince him to come back. They're treating him like a recruit committed to another school. He's been inside the football facilities multiple times this week.

Think there's zero worries from the Miami side. :lol: Y'all trash reporters hyping it up though.

Are pro days for juniors new? Equivalent of Calipari having pre-season pro days?

I'm pretty sure Bama is really the only one that does it because of the amount of guys they have going to league every year. Most schools just have rising juniors and seniors get measured and run at their pro days after the draft eligible guys are done working out I think.

Not entirely just writers hyping it. Looked into it. He hasn't signed with you guys yet. USC is trying to convince him to come back. They're treating him like a recruit committed to another school. He's been inside the football facilities multiple times this week.
His mom and him have publicly said that he was just there visiting friends and half of the guys that he help recruit there :lol:. I'm not really worried. His boy Tate is about to be eligible and Brevin is the one who sold him on Miami. Sounds like y'all are begging.

His mom and him have publicly said that he was just there visiting friends and half of the guys that he help recruit there :lol:. I'm not really worried. His boy Tate is about to be eligible and Brevin is the one who sold him on Miami. Sounds like y'all are begging.

Um... ok sure. Bubba was the last guy to commit in his class. What guys did he help recruit to SC? Chris Steele who's at UF? Yes his mom said he was visiting friends. He also spent a lot of the day hanging out with the coaches. He's a Miami commit. He's probably going to your school this summer. No one is arguing that. But he's also been in constant communication with the coaches and has been pretty open about wishing he had never gotten suspended from school and almost re-enrolled around Christmas.

LMAOOOOOO at "He traveled to South Central and spent all day inside the football facilities WITH coaches to just visit some friends." Your fanbase acting all defensive about a kid who's still enrolled elsewhere but we're the one's who sound like we're begging. :rofl:

. He's probably going to your school this summer. No one is arguing that.
You literally are arguing this :lol:. Saying that it's more to the visit than him just visiting friends, posting a picture from in December before he committed to Miami, and how your coaching staff is recruiting him like he's committed to another school. You're saying all of this to say that y'all aren't a real threat?

You literally are arguing this :lol:. Saying that it's more to the visit than him just visiting friends, posting a picture from in December before he committed to Miami, and how your coaching staff is recruiting him like he's committed to another school. You're saying all of this to say that y'all aren't a real threat?

Hes been committed to Miami since November. We discussed that in here. Committed recruits take visits all the time, no? It's why we use words like, "lean," "heavy lean," "solid" to describe how committed they are, right? I never said SC wasn't a threat. You're the one using superlatives. He is LIKELY enrolling in Miami.

He's committed to Miami. He is also absolutely is listening to overtures from USC about coming back. He's still appealing his suspension with the school. He hasn't closed that case yet. His mom is the one saying regardless of the outcome of the appeal he's enrolling in Miami in August, but it's clear still wants the option of re-enrolling at SC, right?

This isn't some new "he was at the school on Thursday" ****. He is 100% still talking to the SC coaches about coming back and has left the door open to that. Whether or not he really means that, who knows.

tl;dr: if your Miami beat writers are telling you he's not telling SC he's considering it, they either don't know better or they're lying to you.

Lol this is entirely too much posting for a dude who I don't even think will start at Miami this year regardless. He's going to be too far behind Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall coming in during the summer. So we'll just have to see what happens. You got it, bruv.

What if he's playing the USC coaches to get people on his side with the USC suspension so he'll have a clean transfer to Miami. Nah, nevermind, that's not a possibility.

**** that! Argue with me!

giphy.gif

A lot of words being typed out for a guy w/ like 4 career tackles

Nah, I don’t think anyone mentioned Jaiden Woodbey.

What if he's playing the USC coaches to get people on his side with the USC suspension so he'll have a clean transfer to Miami. Nah, nevermind, that's not a possibility.

On his side for what? SC granted him a full release plus he’s taking classes at a JUCO this Spring and summer. The suspension is from the school - he was fully cleared to return by the Title IX office and the team.

Last edited:
Kaho lost an aunt and uncle last summer and his parents divorced (I think.) He lost over 20 lbs due to depression while he was at UW. He should have been going home and getting well but his dad cashed him out and sent him to Tuscaloosa which wasn’t even one of the schools he was seriously considering attending out of HS. Sounds like things have only gotten worse.

Back
Top Bottom