OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lolololol

tenor.gif

He is from a UCLA family and took the usc offer when the UCLA staff never offered him..

Like I said IF usc has a bad year he will be a Bruin

He is from a UCLA family and took the usc offer when the UCLA staff never offered him..

Like I said IF usc has a bad year he will be a Bruin

Same way Jayden Daniels was supposed to be a Bruin with SC stinking and his mom insisting he go to UCLA? Your coach recruits like garbage and your school doesn’t win enough to recruit off scheme alone.

Stop listening to Tracey.

Crazy that Elijah holyfield went undrafted. A lot of Georgia fans are saying "see look, he should have stayed for a senior year" but I'm not sure if coming back to college would have helped him at all. The thing that really killed him was his slow 40-yard dash time. I highly doubt he would have gotten faster between his Junior and senior years of college.

Also, the Georgia backfield is going to be more crowded. Next season will have Swift, Herrien, Zeus and Cook (he's the player that's not getting talked about a lot who I anticipate having a big year). His production would have surely went down in 2019.

Also, next year's draft is going to be a lot more stacked at the running back position with Etienne, Swift, Jonathan Taylor, etc. all coming out. tough spots that kid to be in but he's a hard worker and I expect him to stick around in the NFL

Good piece about Dexter Williams’ mother on ESPN for the NFL draft IMO. Some pics from Francois’ IG of he and Dexter:

9CBB8909-D625-4F25-8247-7D234CB296F2.png 2890DAB6-2488-4747-8C0B-A35987F0808D.png FE300695-B2CC-4DE7-90CD-E88AFA7A8586.png F2616775-031E-4087-B1CF-C3ED38E1690E.png
Totally forgot he transferred to West Orange. Dude is hell of a player. Glad he got drafted.I’m from that area. Central Florida very underrated in terms of talent

The takeaways from different fanbases on NFL Draft weekend is always really interesting.

Fanbase 1: no one was drafted. Shows the previous regime developed zero players and we have the best coaching staff ever cuz they’re winning with overrated untalented 5 stars! Next year will be better now that these bums are gone and all our players will be drafted!

Fanbase 2: no one drafted high. Shows the current regime sucks. We have the most talented team ever and the coaches can’t even get them drafted! Next year is going to be even worse now that these NFL guys are gone!

Tennessee had no draft picks again, Butch Jones should never be allowed to be a HC again

I take issue with that comment because of this: if players had been drafted we’d be giving all the credit to Pruitt for developing the talent. Doesn’t he deserve some criticism for not getting any of the players drafted?

Alabama is spending $500m on a brand new football facility. An extra $6m is nothing if Sweeney is the guy that they want.

If I were a head coach, I wouldn't want to be the guy two Fargo saving. I would want to be the guy after the guy. I lived in Georgia for a long time and I know plenty of Bama fans and saban has their fanbase spoiled beyond belief. They get pissed off any time of game is even close. The likelihood that they continue on this pace of winning 11 or 12 regular season games every season after Saban is unlikely

Crazy that Elijah holyfield went undrafted. A lot of Georgia fans are saying "see look, he should have stayed for a senior year" but I'm not sure if coming back to college would have helped him at all. The thing that really killed him was his slow 40-yard dash time. I highly doubt he would have gotten faster between his Junior and senior years of college.

Also, the Georgia backfield is going to be more crowded. Next season will have Swift, Herrien, Zeus and Cook (he's the player that's not getting talked about a lot who I anticipate having a big year). His production would have surely went down in 2019.

Also, next year's draft is going to be a lot more stacked at the running back position with Etienne, Swift, Jonathan Taylor, etc. all coming out. tough spots that kid to be in but he's a hard worker and I expect him to stick around in the NFL
Not stunned at all. I thought he was pretty average at best.

Watching how many fan bases overrate their players is the funniest part. Miami fans some of the main ones.

I take issue with that comment because of this: if players had been drafted we’d be giving all the credit to Pruitt for developing the talent. Doesn’t he deserve some criticism for not getting any of the players drafted?
this happened previously with Butch Jones though in 2015 and 2016, he's a terrible coach. You can't be at Tennessee dropping bags and get nothing out of it. If Pruitt did get something out of those older he should get credit.

Watching how many fan bases overrate their players is the funniest part. Miami fans some of the main ones.
I didn't see anything crazy, most people thought the three of MJ, JJ, and GW should have gone higher, i agree with that. I was surprised to see Jaquan & Homer get drafted.

I didn't see anything crazy, most people thought the three of MJ, JJ, and GW should have gone higher, i agree with that. I was surprised to see Jaquan & Homer get drafted.
Joe Jackson was stiff as hell, had injury concerns and tested awfully at the combine.

Willis had a laundry list of red flags and he's like 23/24 years old?

MJ struggles with change of direction and although he ran a good 40, he didn't really play to that speed, IMO. Sure, he could've went a little higher. Surprised that Willis didn't go at all. But I think that Joe Jackson just got bad advice. Seems to be the norm for this Miami kids.

What was wrong with Tyree Jackson? Did he just suck? Swore I saw him in the top 15 in mock drafts sometime this year

Can't hit the broad side of a barn.

He should have played one more year of CFB, and MSU should have promised him the job.

I'm surprised no one drafted him as an ATH tho. He's a freak.
These agents sell dreams. There's no way that guy should've entered the draft.

Back
Top Bottom